Alder Heights Ahoy, Velkomin!

Set for the evening after this and this round of texts

Tempest would wake up as soon as she could, wide awake and ready to go basically as per the vampire way. She would shower quickly and clean up and then just pull on a pair of sweat pants and a sports bra. She would then walk around the house curiously, looking for their guest as he was given free rein of the place basically. He could eat, drink, watch tv or play whatever gave he wished, she had told him where it all was so now it was a trick of finding him.

Looking around, she whistled a little bit as she followed the scent of psychic and would poke her head around, "Samiel? " she inquired curiously. Did she beat Monty to him by chance or was he still being sleeping beauty?

House layout once more

Samiel could be find on the balcony smoking a cigarette and texting with his son. Just wanted him to know that he's fine despite the long silence and there was no way poor Mike could know the truth.

He turned to the window as he heard Tempest call him and gave her a wave. Then took a long final drag of his cigarette and extinguished it.

Well deserved smoke...
Tempest would wait until the smoke was out and gone, she would rather not go up in a puff of smoke from a cigarette. Once the coast was clear, she would move on out to him and lean against the rail to look at him.

"How are you feeling, Samiel? Rest well? " she inquired curiously as she was glad to hear that he had a still beating heartbeat.
Beauregard's blood indeed seemed to boost his healing. He felt much better, alert and well-rested. Samiel leaned on the rail as well, smiling, quite relaxed.

"I'm good. And quite jealous. The bed you gave me is much more comfortable than I have at home." he said with a chuckle.
Tempest gave a little smile and chuckle then at what he said.

"Want one? I can have one sent to your house, " she offered to him. It was a bed, even if she didn't really sleep or rest anymore, who didn't like just laying on a comfortable bed? "You look better, you have color in your face again; any pain? " she asked curiously as she enjoyed the night air around them.
Oh, wow. This woman was truly an angel, wasn't she...?

"Tempest, please, you've already done enough for me." he mumbled out, embarrassed a bit. "See, you're spoiling me. Awful..."

He smiled again once she asked him if he had any pain or not.
"Nope! Nothing. Feelin' like a newborn baby, but just even more wrinkly." the psychic joked a bit.
Tempest gave him an impish smile at that one and then went straight to an innocent look.

"Me spoil? No I prefer to call it showing affection and care, " she told him with a bit of a playful wink, "You know, you're rather cute when you're embarrassed, " she teased. It was obvious she was calmer than she was from last night after getting him.

Now that made her laugh and shake her head, "Oh feeling young and spritely now are we? And I don't see anything, nope," she told him with some unabashed flirting on her part.
"So, now I guess you'll try to embarrass me more often." he teased with a quiet chuckle, but looked at her with admiration.

Samiel would insist she's spoiling him, not really the type to take someone's help for granted. But he did appreciated it. Appreciated her.

And still, despite all the joking, he was feeling his age. This incident made him realize how fragile he has become and he didn't like it. Three vampires trying to heal him and he still barely survived.

And barely survived something he would shrug off even twenty years ago. Shit, at 45 he'd just duckt tape his neck and carry on...

Tempest most likely could hear his anxiety with sudden quickening of his heart. If not, the fact that he nervously reached for the now empty pack of cigarettes again.

"Ah, shit..."
She would grin a little and shrug her shoulders some, "Only in private, I don't want to embarrass you too badly, " she told him with a playfulness in her tone.

It didn't take supernatural hearing to tell he was getting anxious but she heard it and saw him reach for another smoke that was nonexistent in his pack. That was something she couldn't offer him, she kept those away just for safety reasons.

"Samiel...what's on your mind? " she asked him, her tone gentle to him. She would rather best jesting and poking some fun but he survived something most couldn't but he also had some help which she'd be forever thankful for. Even though they were still new friends, she'd have been sad hearing of his early passing.
It wasn't easy being vulnerable like this. But he was standing before a woman that seemed to genuinely care about him, so... he'd allow it. Samiel stuffed the empty pack back in his pocket with a sigh and decided to speak his mind.

"Welcome to the existential crisis..." he decided to downplay his emotions by his dark sense of humor. "Old man realizes he's old, more news at twelve."

He paused and looked away for a moment. Nah, that wasn't good. Can't escape from the truth by joking.

"I'm not healing as fast as I used to. My reflexes are not what they used to be... I'm starting feeling old, walking this weird line between middle-aged and senile..." he breathed out, pausing for a moment again. "And no matter how much I take care of my body and mind, I can't stop this slow decay and it's terrifying."
Tempest would listen to him, a small frown on her lips at that as he spoke of what was on his mind now. Ah, his age and it was hitting home after the attack and healing and near death. This part of being human was not easy.

She let him just talk though, he sounded like he needed to talk it out and just get it out instead of holding it all inside himself. Slowly, she moved over to him and sat on the railing, and crossed her legs while looking up at him.

"Samiel...It's ok to be afraid of aging, of getting older and not being able to do what you once were able to with ease but Samiel, you are in another point of your life as well. When we first met you said you wanted to be a private investigator and you can still do that with all the knowledge you've accumulated over the years of your life. I couldn't, I'm rather sure I don't have your skillset," she told him gently, a smile tugging at her lips for that.

"You must also keep in mind that you did survive a vampire attack...that isn't something easily done; even with help...may have died even with aid, so you are still very strong, " she told him, hoping he would believe her honest words.
Samiel gazed softly at her. So good to him. Reassuring and warm. He felt he owed her an explanation... He owed her honesty.

"Truth to be told... I used to survive much worse." he whispered, this time maintaining eye contact all the way. His eyes changed to silver.

'I got my leg nearly shot off way back when...' the psychic spoke to her non-verbally, using his powers, voice a bit distorted as if he was speaking through a broken radio. '...I used to be known as Ian Blair. MI5 Agent.'

He paused, took a deep breath. It wasn't straining him as hard a before, but the topic was heavy to him.

'That's how I got my set of skills.'
Tempest would raise a brow, she wondered if he meant the war he went through due to all the scars that decorated his body.

She let him make eye contact and watched as his eyes went to silver and she nearly fell at his voice in her head. That was trippy! She wasn't sure how she felt about it but honestly, he was talking to her about something that visibly made him uneasy so there was zero protest.

Listening, she was honestly a bit confused.

What sort of agent is that? I'm afraid I don't know code names well, she replied silently since he was still in her head. She did have an inkling that he must have had a dangerous military career though.
He blinked slowly and leaned on the rail a bit harder, taking pressure off his leg a bit.

'Counter-intelligence and security.' Samiel explained briefly. 'Essentially, I was a spy and those were en vogue during the Cold War. The fact that I can literally read minds was a very valuable asset.'

The psychic sighed softly.

'I was 17 when they recruited me. Missions often left me feel like my brain was bleeding out of my nose. I nearly lost my leg when I was found out and had to drag myself out of enemy's next. But I always recovered. Thought I'm invincible...'
Tempest listened to him and she felt a mix of emotions. In her time, fighting at seventeen was normal but here, in the twenty-first century, it wasn't. It wasn't a normal thing anymore and that much she knew and learned and it made a part of her angry. He lost his youth by being a soldier.

Slipping off of the rail, she moved and then picked up his hand and held it in her much cooler one.

"That explains a lot... " she told him verbally, not wanting him to strain himself talking into her mind as he was. She understood how he must still think he could bounce right back like a rubber band but even rubber bands took wear and tear and didn't snap right back easily.

"Samiel," she told him gently as she would then have an idea and would give a gentle tug with her hand for him to follow her, "Come on, let me take you to my study for a moment and out of the cold, " she told him gently.

"Back in my time, though I'm not sure how much that means nowadays, when someone like yourself lived through what you did and did what you did, they were well honored and praised. Given land and wealth and notoriety in society because they were a strong warrior," she explained to him first, her mismatched eyes looking to him, wondering if he was catching onto what she was saying. She was trying, in her own way, to help him feel better while also not be upset over his aging. It was nothing she could change but maybe she could help him embrace it.
Samiel let his eyes return to normal, letting go of his ability. He gently squeezed her hand and sighed quietly again, then followed her without saying much. He enjoyed the closeness and reassurance.

As he walked with her, the psychic leaned on her a little bit, but still mostly used cane for support. This lean was a bit more just for closeness...

"Times have changed..." he said with a lopsided smile. And indeed they have. Instead of being revered, he was ostracized and bankrupt. "But I'm lowkey glad I could impress you..."

outfit

Blissfully unaware of any age crisis going on Monty was currently in his office, laboratory, perfume cabin, or whatever one wished to call the space where he created perfumes. He had darted over as soon as he had awoken, well beyond a quick change of clothes. As promised he had not bothered the psychic the night before when Tempest had brought him in all bloody. But now the twenty four hours were up (mostly) and he had gleeful plans to fulfil. He was humming a few lines of Habanera, from the Carmon opera, as he went about his collection grabbing bottles from shelves until his arms were full.

As luck would have it when he peeked out of his office door he could spot Tempest coming down the hall way with an older man. One that smelled of a spiced rum on a cold winters eve. He felt the overwhelming urge to sneak up on them but alas the bottles in his arms would do poorly for such an effort.

"Bonjour!"

He called out instead stepping into the hallway.
Tempest would hold his hand, trying to comfort him as best she knew how; which honestly was rather limited because she didn't always know how to comfort a human erm psychic in these matters. She stopped aging when she died, he was going to age until he died and he did not want to live as a vampire so he had thirty more years perhaps even forty.With those morbid thoughts in her mind, she knew she was going to have to distance herself a bit eventually.

"You have but I will tell you this, I am rather sure you will be alright and you have people to lean on as you are on the road to being alright, " she told him.

As she was getting near where her office was though, she smelt the familiar aroma of perfume and then heard a rather welcoming voice and she would look to see her son.

"Ah! Monty, this is Samiel, Samiel this is my son Monty, " she told him, introducing them and then stepping aside a bit. He had given Samiel a full day before he popped out to attack his nose.
Oh, Samiel believed he had much less than thirty years. But he just nodded, hearing Tempest talk. Appreciated her so much and appreciated how she was trying to reassure him.

"Thank you..." he allowed himself to gently smooch her cheek. And then...

Well, the psychic didn't needed super senses to smell perfume already. Even though he was a smoker, his sense of smell was just fine. So he noticed Monty this way, before he ever seen him or heard him.

"Oh. Hello." he gave the other vampire a small wave. And then he realized, ever since he got to Ridgefield county, he was surrounded by vampires. How peculiar.
Monty was generally fairly awful at telling a persons age from how they looked. Living through a several centuries had not helped his perception. Once a person passed forty they were practically on deaths door. Or at least thats how things had been. Though a tad exaggerated on his part. He had grown up in the fields where hard work and a beating sun had weathered skin into age spots. That time before he had been any form of Monty. A child who was unsure of its next meal. It wasn't often he thought of those days. Though it had been the most influential time of his life. He was not a poor farm boy destined to die and be forgotten. He was a pirate, he was a vampire. He was so much more. And he would not be forgotten.

All this really came back around to the fact that he really couldn't tell how old Samiel was and his estimate was on the low mark of 39.

"Bonjour, bonjour."

He said again in greeting covering the small space between them.

"Tempest said I had to leave you alone last night, but now you are free to help me!"

In his arms would be a mass of relatively small dropper bottles, embossed with antique designs, and all full of some liquid.
The surprise caused his power to misfire a bit. He accidentally learned that Monty thought he was way, waaaay younger than he really was with a brief flash of his eyes turning silver.

"Uh..." he needed a moment to process that. Jesus Christ, what was he worrying about... What a dumbass you are, Samiel. Of course you're gonna be fine. Like a confused cat always falling back on all four paws. 39. Good lord. He was still married and his twin little boys were still little boys. If people still could mistake him for 39, maybe things weren't that bad after all.

The psychic was lost in his own thoughts for a moment and haven't noticed Monty getting so close. It almost startled him.
"Yeah, sure, of course, whatever you say is my command!" he blurted out.
Tempest almost sighed at what Monty had in his arms but it was more affectionate than irritated over her son as he had his arm full of vials.

"Well, I tried to sneak you past him but he did keep his word to leave you be so you could rest but now...well you are at his mercy, " she told him with a little chuckle in her tone now. Maybe this would help Samiel feel a little better, maybe it wouldn't, she couldn't tell.

She would give a little smile then and pat Samiel's arm, "Why not show him your work room, Monty? " she inquired curiously, would be much better than standing in the hall with vials being wafted under Samiel's nose.
He saw the eye color flash and the start when he got closer which of course caused a rather wicked smirk to spread out over his face. Monty was use to intimidating people, or had been back when he had been a captain of his own ship. With his rather slender physic he hadn't gotten much of the same after his death. Some admiration yes but no fear, no bunny jumping unless he was holding a gun in his hands. Given the 'whatever you say is my command' how could he not let it inflate his ego?

"je l'aime"

He said to Tempest with a barked laugh that was probably to smooth to be intimidating as well.

"Oui, lets go to my work room and then I can have you smell the perfumes."

Translation: I like him

So he was about to be a perfume lab rat. Fine. Could be worse. Worst case scenario, he'll sneeze himself to death.

Scratching the back of his neck, Samiel looked to Tempest for a moment, gave her a small smile. Had no idea what Monty just said to her, but it was fine. Assumed it was nice.

"Very well, lead the way...?"
Tempest smiled more at what Monty said, that was good, now what were his thoughts on Samuel though? They had been paired at the suggestion off and she hadn't heard a peep about how it went between them.

"Pareil, vas-y doucement avec lui, " she replied rather easily to Monty.

"You have no idea what you just did, Samiel, before you leave I'm rather sure you'll have enough colognes or perfumes to last you three life times, " she told him with a little chuckle and a slight tease to Monty who was rather excited right now but yes, she would have him lead the way this time, her earlier idea put on the backburner for the moment.

Translate: Same, just go easy on him

He was just going to get the man to sniff a bunch of different perfumes, really it wasn't that strenuous of a task. The problem with being a vampire perfume maker was that his sense of smell was too strong. A perfume that would be pleasant to a human could very well be overpowering to him. Which was where Samiel came in! He would sniff and say if the vials smelled to weak or too strong.

Monty would turn right back around and lead the way into his office space, only a few steps from where they had been.

It was a large room with slopping ceiling and high windows that only showed of moonlight. A variety of wall lamps light up the cases of perfume bottles while a large wicker chandelier covered the main table full of instruments used to extract smells from plants. A couple side tables also took up space their surfaces mostly covered in drying plants. Monty would deposited the vials onto the main table before scrounging up a old beaten stool that looked like it belonged in an exhibition from the palace of versailles.
"It can't be that bad... But you can come and bust me out when I say the safeword." he said to Tempest with a slight smirk. "The safword is 'potato'."

So Samiel followed, leaning on his cane a little, relaxed.
Oh. That work-room was fancy. The psychic stopped to admire the bottles and instruments. Imagined for a moment what would have happened if a cat got in there. Well, that would be just tragic...

He looked back to Monty and smiled again.

"Not gonna lie, this is fascinating. Never seen how the process of making a perfume looks like."
Oh, he understood French? Really that shouldn't surprise her but when he gave his safe word she just laughed at that, "Potato, gotcha, " she said laughing still. From the looks, he was doing alright and not worse for were, she was hopeful that Monty's easy-going self had helped with that.

Once into his workroom, she would move around and pick up a dried plant from the table and lift it to her nose to take a sniff before setting it down.

"He'll show you, he's had some time to perfect his craft, and no matter where we have moved, he has been able to make a secure clientele for his perfumes, " she told him. Yes, she was praising Monty as well but she truly was proud of him so bragging a little while complimenting was fine with her. She would then move over to the table and pick up one of the old vials and look it over and then sniff it a bit. It smelt good but a bit overwhelming to her senses once more but saying nothing, she set it down.
He went about lining the drop bottle up and uncorking the lid just a little to make it easy to open at a touch. There was no way he was going to open them all up fully, doing that one time had taught him that it was a bad idea. Not that it was harmful persay, just that he would prefer for his nose to fall off then get punched in the gut by the smells at once. Monty was of the opinion that no one could really pull off the no nose look, the harry potter movies were a clear example.

"I am a great perfume maker."

He said in agreement to Tempest's praise. Not at all bashful.

"The thing is that our sense of smell is to strong. So thats where you come in!"

Taking up on of the bottles he would pop the lid off, immediatly the air was full of the scent of alyssum blossoms.
Samiel never doubted Monty's abilities in perfume making. And indeed he seemed to be quite fascinating about the whole process. Maybe he could learn something.

But before he said anything about it, he could smell the freshly opened bottle of perfume. Faintly now, but he allowed himself to get a bit closer to the other vampire. Not sure what was really expected of him yet...

"That does smell beautiful." he said with a soft smile.
"A modest one even, " Tempest teased Monty, giving him a rather playful smirk at his words. He knew his confidence didn't bother her but she had to tease him for fun.

"That's very true, it's why we have to remind ourselves to actually breathe when around regular people so they don't notice we're not...well breathing, " she told Samiel as he would take the being used as a scent tester rather well.

That one smelt very floral but yet very sweet, "New formula? " she asked Monty curiously.
Hey the human could smell it off the bat which was good, sort of. It meant the smell wasn't so soft that it wasn't detectable by their small little senses. The only problem was if it was too strong, which Monty could not at all tell. It was strong to him and made his nose scrunch a bit from how close it was to said limb.

"Aye, its pure alyssum."

He replied to Tempest, and then back to Samiel.

"I cant tell if its delicate subtle smell or if it makes your eyes water."
Samiel fanned some air to himself, to get a better sniff of that perfume. He hummed quietly in content and gave Monty a small smile.

"It's very nice. Very sweet." he said, trying to give the perfume maker the best review he could. "Strong, but not overpowering."

Well, it seemed like work of a lab rat wasn't too bad after all.
"Taking a risk, " she told Monty with a little smile at that but it was a good one if he could get the formula right.

She didn't smell it, some flowers were just way too much for her nose so she'd let Samiel be the one to take a sniff.

After a moment, she would just sniff the air, it smelt really floral and her nose wrinkled a little,"Very floral but I like it too, " she told him as she rubbed her nose a little.
Strong but nice. He would cork the bottle again. Feeling like his eyes were going to start seeping at any moment. He also gave a sneeze. Not one of those big ones that took up the whole room, though he would have preferred that, no his sneezes were of the soft almost bunny like side. A little noise as his face scrunched up. He would give a shake to ride himself of the smell and the embarrassment of a 'cute' acchoo. A note scrawled on a paper and the bottle of alyssum would find itself back on the main table as he snatched up another vial.
Samiel couldn't help but feel a bit bad for vampires. Sharp senses could be very useful, but not having an off switch for such ability could result in... yeah. That was troublesome.

Oh wow, that sneeze was adorable. He didn't said that out loud, but Samiel's lips just curled in a slightly goofy smile as he tried not to laugh. He gave Monty a gentle pat on the back.

"Oh man, bless you..." he sighed out.
Samiel might not be one to tease Monty but Tempest? Oh no, he was at her mercy for that.

"Un si mignon petit éternuement, Monty " she told him with a grin as she would reach for a tissue for him to hold out to him. She at least was polite enough to use french for him; well that was unless Samiel knew the language and would understand and if that was the case oh well!

"Any other new scents you've made? " she asked innocently like she didn't just tease him a smidge.

Translation: Such a cute little sneeze, Monty

He didnt mind the pat on the back but the teasing, that brought a pouty scowl to his face.

"Je ne suis pas mignon. I am Montigny la Palisse, feared pirate of the Caribbean."

Well maybe not so feared. And perhaps just as cute. Bartholomew had called him that once and had gotten much the same reaction, though a sword might have been more involved. Grumbling a bit about his sneeze being called cute he would uncork another vial.

"This one is more spicy, nutmeg and cinnamon tones."
Feared... pirate...? Oh. Samiel still needed to getting used to the whole vampire immortality sometimes. But once again, at least he wasn't the oldest one in the room, right? Right.

He let himself smell the bottle a little bit... and now he needed to sneeze. It was maybe a bit too spicy for his tastes. The elder psychic tried to hold it back, hid his face in the nook of his elbow and barely let out a noise.

"Ah... This one is a bit too strong on the cinnamon side." he said as he recovered.
"Tu es toujours mignonne avec moi, Montigny la Palisse, et ça ne changera jamais, " she told Monty with a smile, moving around to give his cheek a playful pinch if he didn't move away from her grip.

Oh she didn't fear him, she had nearly knocked him into the drink when they met so long ago and she was glad she didn't.

The smell that came from that one though was a sudden kick to the nose with nutmeg, "Autim inspiration? " she asked him curiously as she resisted breathing and then bit her lip a little as Samiel sneezed at it. A little grin on her face from it as she moved back around to him with a little tilt to her head as if to ask if he was doing alright but with less words.
Being somewhat aware of how powerful this little mixture was, Monty did the smart thing of not breathing at all. It proved to powerful for even the human nose though and he had to resign himself to putting that specific mix of scents off the perfume list. With all the attention being on Samuel he didnt move away fast enough to avoid Tempest playful cheek tug which earned her a glower. He would have add a few choice words in french but alas that required breathing and he wasnt going to do that.

Samuel's arm sneeze officially nailed the coffin for the perfume and Monty corked the vial leaving only the slowly fading linger smell in the air. His lips twisted into a grimace. First he was being treated as a child and then Samuel's body didn't have the decency to sneeze louder then he had. The world was against him!

"personne ne connaît mon combat"

He said with all the dramatics of angsty teenager as and promptly flopped himself onto a nearby stool.
Well, contrary to popular belief, Samiel didn't know French. His son knew French! But alas, the elder had no skill in this language. He knew Russian, though!

"Uh... Da, bolshoi, spasiba..." he mumbled out, not really knowing what to say in this situation.

How rude. They could be making fun of him and he wouldn't even know.
Tempest would look to Samiel and give him an apologetic smile, she had just been teasing her son.

"Izvini, chto draznil yego i dumal, chto ty ponimayesh' frantsuzskiy, " she would reply in Russian but with a slight French accent instead of that of a Russian one.

At the dramatic Monty, she'd go over to him and look her arm around his and would get him up, "Don't you have more to show? " she'd ask curiously, surely he wouldn't waste this opportunity to have someone with a normal nose smell things for him.
He sulked in the chair lips pulled down in an exaugurated pout. Knowing only a snippet of russian he couldn't actually understand what the two of them were saying, which only made his pouting worse.

"Non."

He said with in air of finality.

"Not when you tease me so."

But the melancholy air would dissipate soon enough and he was back on his feet and rummaging through the vials.
Oh. So she knew Russian, but the other vampire did not. Samiel offered Tempest a wicked grin, feeling like he had a bit of an upper hand for once.

"Mne bol'no ot tvoyego aktsenta." he said with a chuckle, teasing a little. "Vy by ne sdelali kar'yeru shpiona."

His accent was immaculate. But that was a given. He had to appear convincing to his former enemies.

The psychic turned back to Monty with a fatherly smile.
"Don't worry, I'm not making fun of you, just of her." teased a little bit more.

translation: 'Your accent pains me. You wouldn't make a career as a spy :('

"If I did not tease you, you would think something was wrong, " she countered with a little bit of a smile at her favorite vampire.

But then, THEN Samiel was sassing her! Oh no, she could not have two men in her life sassing her at once.

"YA luchshe viking, chem shpion, no tak derzhat', Samiel' ... tak derzhat'," Tempest playfully warned him, keeping her French accent just to bother him now as she smiled at the man. She could only hope that Monty now wouldn't pick up and add onto the teasing since she was sorely outnumbered by them.

Translation: I am a better viking than a spy but keep it up Samiel...keep it up,

What Tempest said was true, even if Monty wouldn't admit it. Their relationship practically lived on teasing on another. With a mix of coddling every now and again. Monty wasnt sure he could have a relationship with anyone that didn't involve teasing of some sort. Perhaps his siblings, but he hardly remembered them. He didn't know how Tempest remembered so much of her past.

"Good she needs someone else to teaser her too."

He said to Samiel as he turned back around another perfume in hand.

Sadly they were still speaking Russian which meant he got absolutely zero of what they were saying. At least he was fairly sure neither had said his name.
Samiel just smiled and wrapped and arm around Tempest's waist. Gave her a gentle, a bit apologetic kiss on the cheek.

"Mm... I'll be gentle with my teasing, don't worry..." he hummed, then turned his attention to another perfume vial. "Okay, let me brace myself..."
Tempest gave Monty a look that was an attempted scorning look but really it was laced with entertainment and affection.

"Because I need two men in my life teasing me, " she countered as a smile rose to her lips at Samiel taking her waist and tugging her into him to place a little kiss to her cheek.

"Who says to be gentle? I know I won't be, " she countered with a grin as she nodded, "What's next, Monty dear? I know you've been working on more from the smells in here, " she told her vampire spawn, she knew he had to have something in here to knock the psychics socks off.
He didn't give away the ingredients for this one deciding instead to see if either Tempest or Samiel could guess it. After waiting a minute to let the air settle he would waft the little vial towards their noses. The smell that flittered into the air was gentle, reminiscent of cherry lips on summer days. Picnics in the summer sun beneath lightly waving seas of wild grasses. Where the sun set just right through the tree leaves to shade the ground in different hues of green. And the air hummed with the sound of bees as they buzzed from bud to bud. That was the scent Monty had bottled into this specific vial.

Nostalgic in a way that he couldn't really understand. Could only view in videos and ponder from the pages of books. The sunlight was lost to him and had been for centuries. But he still remembered. Of everything he remembered the sun. The gentle touch of its light on his skin. How it drifted lazily between fluffy cloud beds. How warm it felt while he lay beneath in the sand his hat upon his brow.

"What do you think of that."

He said with a smirk towards Tempest.