STRANGE SECRET SANTA '21
Is it formatted fancy? Nope. But here we go.

This guy received a delightful selection of gourmet—a fancy word that means "fucking weird but delicious"—peanut butters from our very own Brit! I almost but then didn't include a note in my secret santa form that consumable gifts were ++++ because this household's been on a sort of minimalism kick for a few years now. I guess that makes it more a lifestyle than a kick. Anyway, point is this was an excellent thing to receive, and I have already consumable'd the heck out of it because my peanut butter lust knows no bounds.

In ranking the selections, I would have to give blueberry a deeply respected last place. It was good peanut butter, the dried blueberries mixed in adding nice texture. I'm a crunchy fan, as all true peanut butter aficionados are, so texture is key.

Coming in third is the espresso, which was actually reasonably similar to a standard crunchy peanut butter, as it seemed to have crushed espresso beans stirred in. As a ridiculous fellow who's been known to unabashedly chomp on roasted espresso beans that don't quite make it into retail bags at work, this was a wondrous combination I'd never expected to experience. Very good, would dehydrate myself for again.

Our first runner up, with a nod of solemn thanks to our friends to the north, was the maple crunch. Featuring maple sugar, which I take to be maple syrup reduced so much that it has crystalized, this wondrous concoction again brought a heavenly bit of texture to the already divine substance gained from mercilessly mulching the nut of the pea. I'm losing control of this, help.

But the big winner, could it be anything else, was the dark chocolate. Can you beat the classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate? You cannot. No one can. In a bitter twist of irony it was by far the smoothest of the blends, but even that could do nothing to diminish the unrelenting ecstasy of eating absolutely all of it in one sitting.

Only 364 days to go until next secret santa arrival. I am recklessly optimistic.
MY SECRET SANTA WAS KAT! AND SHE GIFTED ME THIS AMAZING VEGAN COOKIE SET AND I CAN CHOOSE TO MAKE IT OR TO EAT THE COOKIE DOUGH RAW BECAUSE IT'S VEGAN, BITCHES.

[Image: 20211119_210234.jpg]

Literally such a great sweet gift, thank you ;0; ♡♡♡
My secret Santa was LEAF, and she sent me the most amazing What We Do in the Shadows t-shirt that I may or may not have been wearing the entire weekend since I got it in the mail :3

It's black with tons of beautiful white lettering inviting those who qualify to the Unholy Masquerade (NO HUMANS) and if that isn't the most Jess shirt I've ever seen, then I don't know what is.

Thank you so, so, so much Leaf! love
MY STRANGE SANTA WAS ROSE.

SHE GOT ME AN ART PRINT OF A CAT WITH A PIPE SITTING ATOP A WHALE.

IT IS PERFECT.

gaze upon it