Modoc Gym A very Foxy Yoga Mat
The best way for a whole and healthy life was through good food, good friends, and good exercise. That's what Onni thought anyways. Good food was easy to get a hold of, after all every food was good food. Friends on the other hand where a little harder to come by but he was hoping with more time he would get some more. There was Nicole of course! And he was very excited to work with her. That left exercise. At first Onni had went about doing his own routine at home but found his attention falling and the schedule vanishing. He need somewhere to go to keep on doing yoga. And when he had heard about the classes at Modoc he had been more then excited to make the trip.

He entered the building ready to work out, but figuring they would have some sort of membership that he would need to buy. Being from out of the country hopefully wouldn't be a problem so he meandered his way to the desk.

"Hello!! Im here to get a membership and do some yoga classes if I can!"

He had even brought his own mat. A very cute mat too it was decorated with chibi foxes all in different yoga poses.
As a child it’d been dictated to her that she, almost religiously, had to train in martial arts. It was no surprise that after that Adeline had grown to hate sport. However with time, and perhaps with the worries that came with finally being a woman over thirty, she had become less averse to the idea. Whenever she found time she tried to schedule in some variety of exercise, her preferred choices being either pilates or yoga.

Today it was the latter.

She entered Modoc with a gym bag over one shoulder, a black yoga mat under her arm. A young boy—girl?—was already at reception, and she patiently stood behind him, fishing out her membership card.

Adeline found herself glancing around, bored, before her gaze fell on the boy’s mat. Ridiculous. She smiled despite herself.

”Do you like Eevee? イーブイ?” Adeline asked when she sensed a pause in conversation between himself and the receptionist.
Getting a membership was a somewhat lengthy process he found out. Involving all sorts of information, and the poor person behind the desk had the hardest time spelling his name. As they stared at their screen and silence drew over the desk someone behind him asked a question. Did he like Eevee! And then something in a language he didn't know. He turned with a smile assuming they had seen his lovely mat.

"I do like Eevee, although my favorite pokemon would be ponyta."

The person turned out to be a small woman with long black hair and asian features. He wasn't as well versed in that part of the world to tell which culture she came from. Like american's they were all the same to him as well.
Adeline was pleased that he'd caught on. He had an accent as well, one much more prominent than her own.

"Why is that?" Eye level with him, her eyebrows rose gently in question. She was personally partial to the fire-types for relatively obvious reasons.
He wasn't at all ashamed of having an accent even though it meant the poor desk worker didn't really seem to know how to spell his name.

"Because Ponyta is the cutest pokemon!"

Was his very brave very confident answer. Not everyone would agree but that was okay. To Onni Ponyta was the cutests.
She didn't bother to mask her dismay, opening her mouth slightly as if to answer before closing it. The answer contained much less depth than Adeline had hoped for. She had been too ambitious. Her own fault, really, though perhaps this could be saved.

"I see..." Adeline trailed off, considering his yoga mat one more time. "What other cute things do you like?"

Her own Athena was quite cute. No, no, not true enough... she was adorable.
He was fine with the answer being a disappointment. It was the truth. All though he wished they were having a fun conversation for both sides. As for what else the thought was cute, there was just so much.

"Well a lot of things. Like dresses, ribbons, animals, magic girls, pastel colors. I could go on and on."

Everything that was cute he probably liked. It wasn’t what some boys were interested in, but Onni didn’t think that made him weird. He just enjoyed cute stuff.

"I do a lot of cosplays and baking cute cakes and cookies."
Ah... that was quite a long list, and it was only a glimpse. With all those hobbies and interests she assumed he never found time for boredom.

"Yoga isn't especially cute though, is it?" she asked with a motion of her chin to his yoga mat.

Noticing Adeline's prepared membership card, an impromptu employee turned receptionist beckoned her forward. He scanned it--quick business--but afterwards Adeline would still remain lingering by the boy.
Did she mean his yoga mat wasn't cute, or that doing yoga wasn't cute? He knew for sure that his mat was adorable. Who didn't love chibi foxes? So he would assume she meant the physical act.

"Yoga is good for the body! So even if it's not the cutest activity its definitely worth it."

Oh and the receptionist was handing him a card now and asking for signatures and stuff. He would have to pause for a moment to finish up his membership but then once he was done there was nothing to stop them from walking into the fitness area.

"Are you here for the class as well?"
Yoga did far more than simply be ‘good for the body,’ but as it seemed he was not an especially bright young boy. Adeline only smiled faintly.

”Yes, that seems to be the case,” she confirmed as she began walking towards the elevator with him. The gym bag bounced against her thigh.

”Bugger,” Adeline noted quietly to herself as she stopped in her tracks. Her gym bag! ”I ought to drop this off in the locker room. I’ll see you upstairs?”
They were doing yoga together! How exciting. Maybe they could become friends through the class. Her bag was bouncing against her leg. Perhaps a gym bag with her stuff in it? She did say she had to go put it away.

"Okay I'll save you a spot!"

He would give a wave and then head to the stairs to go up to the classroom. Said room was about what he had expected. Wood floors. Lots of windows. And crowded. That was okay he found a place by the wall but near enough to the teacher that he could see what was going on. There he would unfurl his mat and be sure to save a nearby space for the nice lady.
Adeline smiled politely before hurrying—very slowly hurrying, though hurrying nevertheless—to drop off her gym bag. She didn’t especially enjoy feeling sweaty so a spare change of clothes after any lesson was a necessity.

Only a few minutes would pass before Adeline appeared upstairs. Dear god was it crowded. She wasn’t sure what to do with herself so she searched for her new companion before eventually spotting him near the wall.

Good. That was a very good place. Much better than the front or centre.

”Thank you,” she said and meant as she approached, unrolling her yoga mat beside his.
The lady was back and taking the spot he had saved! How wonderful!

[/q]No worries! Its pretty crowded in here. I guess yoga is popular in america.[/q]

Well it had been popular in Sweden and france as well. He was pretty sure yoga was a world wide way of getting some exercise.
A funny observation. "That it is," Adeline agreed, sitting herself down beside him.

There were still a few stragglers like herself piling in, but the voice from the instructor at the front was gradually growing louder. She imagined class would be underway any minute now.

Until then, Adeline idly settled for some leg stretches of her own to get warmed up.
Soon enough the instructor would be speaking through a mic. An interesting set up. And he supposed that meant it was time to stop talking. His friend certainly seemed more interested in doing stretches.