Yellow Pages Aftermath

This is set for the evening that they all probably felt Yuna pass because the timeline is a noodle lol

Hello everyone, I know we all haven't met in person yet but I know you all must have felt what I did too earlier? Do we want to meet up some place safe and try and figure out from here?
Kesi

She was still processing this, there was a clutch with no leader- was there a regent at all? She didn't know and didn't know if the group wished to stay together or not either after this loss. And if there was a regent hopefully they did not mind Kesi helping.
An exciting window. Also a huge pain in the ass. She had to be meticulously fucking careful here. No one knew where she lived for a reason, and that security had to keep up. Potentially a whole clutch would be after her if she proceeded clumsily.

It meant she had to judiciously ponder which messages on Yuna's phone she opened. Group texts particularly. There was no telling how many others would be able to see who'd read the message. Suspicious if Yuna was apparently reading texts from beyond the grave. Push notifications only, and that had limitations.

Specifically character limitations. "Hello everyone, I know we all haven't met in person yet but I know you all must have felt what I did too earli"

Thanks, Kesi, whoever the fuck you were. A clutch member, she assumed. Kaida couldn't open it, definitely couldn't reply, but it was good to have even her pinky on the pulse of how they were responding.
Billy, however, had far fewer complications and compunctions to concern himself with. Bless this reasonably unknown member for using an established group conversation. The timing here was conspicuous; a fire at that aggressively crimson-toned club, followed by...?

Oh, he could be reasonably certain she wasn't speaking of some minor earthquake rolling through Reignhart. No, something had transpired and he quite desperately desired to know what. There was strong consideration to send a private message to Sigfrid, but in the interests of, oh, salvaging some sort of good relation with the others, be decided it best to make himself known.

I've not the pleasure of understanding you. I do apologize for this. Can you describe the sensation, please?
William
Perhaps it was because Kesi was new to this life (or maybe just stupid), but Mercy, ever distrusting of many others, knew it was better to not use the group chat for whatever had happened. Something had happened with Yuna, obviously. She saw Yuna’s number and who knew had her phone? And then there was someone she’d thought was a clutch member not understanding the situation- likely because he was no longer in the clutch.

Stop

It was simple. And then a message to Kesi off to the side

Who knows where Yuna’s phone is? And clearly some who were in the clutch are no longer. Using the clutch text is not safe at the moment.
Ah Kesi hadn't meant to make the other uncomfortable, the group message was just the first thing that was pulled up and in her worried mind, the best thing to message first. So, she would start a new one with out both Yuna and the old member; she would message him off to the side so that she didn't make the others uncomfortable.

My apologies I did not think of that possibility, It is now everyone who is in the group. I believe we should meet, to figure out what happened. If she is gone, then I can pull her spirit to see what happened and she can tell us.
Kesi
Kesi. William. Mercy. Useful to know, and potentially all of them. She had to wonder which was the owlish blonde piece of shit that has been party to her humiliation on a rooftop. Heavy money on Mercy, the dumb motherfucker who sounded like she was trying to unsubscribe from a political newsletter.

It looked like that was the end of what she'd get out of it, though. She had other things to think about.
Th feeling was similar to what she had felt when her previous Clutch had been destroyed, an emptiness that settled in the back of her brain even as the magic held on by the slightest of strings. It was hard to say what happened, if it had been the loss of multiple members as it had been in the past, or something more.

The multiple group texts would shed some light, but not enough to offer clear answers.

For now she’d agree to meet.

I am fine with meeting everyone.
Good. Kesi listened. Hopefully what remained of the clutch would be safe.

I am okay meeting too
Would you like to meet at my home? I can promise it is safe and within Reignhart
Kesi
Good, the last of them were willing to meet. They could figure out what they wished to do.
that works for me, just send me the address and I will be there.
That works for me too
Lovely, it is at [insert address here] the gate is open and please feel free to come in on once you arrive
Kesi
Now she needed to send Samiel off for just a short time so that they could talk before introducing him to them.