Yellow Pages Impactful
Rika didn't know many other psychics. Most of them ended up disappearing on her. Or turning out to be awful people.

Of the two she did have contact for, she felt a little less hated by one considering their last meetup. So...

Hey...
Have you seen this?

@Kiew
Ah! Rika! The first message gave her a small wave of anxiousness. The ellipses, maybe! And then, a link to an article, and the question that came before it begged for further reading. Which, of course, Minnie did, and... it was a lot to wrap her brain around. She needed to yell to Ashley about this immediately. But first!

whoa WHAT
That's so cool? Is this real???
Minnie
I have NO IDEA
But it sounds like they know what they're talking about??
we could try it maybe????
Rika

Well. They'd need a third person.
Ummm!!!!

It sounded cool but also scary! She had to tab over to the article again. They'd thought they were going to die??? What happened?!

But, well, there was only one way to find out, and Minnie didn't want to be a chicken. She wanted Rika to think she was cool. :(

Let's do it!

Enthusiasm!

I could ask Ashley? If that's okay?
Minnie

She did know other gifted people, honestly, but it felt kind of wrong to not ask the first person who came to mind. Even if maybe Rika and her didn't get along? Ah???
MmmmMmmm. Ashley.

Well, Ashley had been nicer with that whole... vampires turn into animals thing. So. Maybe something was worth trying. She was more curious about this than anything.

Yeah!! Let's do it
Rika
Okay! Green light go!!!

Okay heart I'll ask her if she's down and then maybe we can meet up!
Minnie

Gosh, if this worked, she was gonna explode!
Ok let me know!!
Rika

She would be checking her phone constantly.
OKAY time to text Ashley now!

Hey have you heard about this???
You know Rika, right? She asked if we would be down to try it!
Minnie
Whoa.

Ashley read the article with tight lipped concern. Of course, she'd never been secretive about her powers! But everything going public made her feel like..

Like they were in trouble. Like she was in trouble. Reading on left her eyes widening.

Pacts? And...

Huh.

whoa
What do you think??
Ashley

lmao almost died?! What did that mean, exactly?
Uuuhahhh! That felt like a lot of responsibility to answer with! She did feel a little safer confessing her fears to Ash, at least.

Well it kinda freaks me out? It sounds a little scary sweatsmile
But also I'm reeeeeally curious
It was comforting in a sense that Minnie was a little freaked out, too. Ash wrung her hands.

I wonder what they mean by almost died.
Being able to help if someone gets hurt by a shifter or vampire seems really good though...
Ashley
Yeah, same dude

Was it like... using their magic energy for an hour kicked their butts?

It sounds like if it's too much we can just stop touching?

Maybe? Ah??? So many questions????
Yeah. They could just stop touching. It would be fine.

Would... Rika be disappointed in her though, if she did? Would Minnie, even secretly?

Ashley thought for a moment about John. Wondered if he was okay. He would have been a better fit than her for this, in terms if sheer magic prowess. Ashley was never very strong or ambitious.

She found herself wibbling on it, typing then deleting.

I can try. I'm afraid I'm not the best person for this. I've never been very good at stuff or knowing how to do it I just heal kind of without any control
idk i'm kind of nervous but I can try
Ashley
Oh, Ash sob

Ashley you are amazing and wonderful and if it helps at all none of us will know what we're doing
But if at any point you're not okay with something you don't have to do it okay heart
Minnie
Right.

Right. And they could practice together. And. It would be fine, Ashley. She was maybe just a little scared of Rika, and not even because Rika was bad or mean or anything. Rika just seemed to have her life together and understand her powers and stuff.

You are too nice minnieee sob
That's a good point! It'll probably go fine lol we have to practice together first anyway!
We can try!!
Ashley

!!!
She just wanted Ashley to know how powerful she was! Like, the way she had stood up to John that morning - that was powerful. She could totally funnel that into her magic. Minnie had faith!

Yeah we can try heart
Any time okay for you?
I've been a little tired lately but I think I'll be okay any time, I'll just go easy on it for practice heart
Ashley
Okay, I got you buddy heart
Minnie

OKAY BACK TO RIKA NOW

Okay, Ashley's up for it! She says probably any time works for her eyes
cool!!
Tuesday! Your place or mine?? I forgot we live mad close lmao
Rika
Tuesday it would be, then! Whose place? Uhhhh?

If it's more convenient for you, yours is fine!
Minnie

This was a somewhat selfish decision, because she didn't want her animals to be around all this magic :(

Oh no, did Rika have animals?!
sounds good!
-location-
come by whenever, I'll be here all day
Rika