Silver Falls [NSFW] the term skinny-dip was first recorded in English in 1947
Ezra was so focused on the fucking that he too could only make random sounds. Even after he'd finally climaxed, it took a few more pushes to fully slow down so he could actually pull out. He sat back on his knees, eyes fading back to brown. He grinned as he watched her feeling herself. He was sure she wasn't actually in pain from the whole thing. "Wow," he said finally, pushing his hair back. "It only took me like 200 years to finally lose my virginity." This was not said deadpan. In fact, he only got to about the third word before the snickering began.
She laughed along with him, the ache of sex with a supernatural settling in as she sat back. Wiping away sweat from herself, feeling disgusting but good. Nisha wanted to go back in the water and clean herself away, actually.

"You know — you could put a few vibrators out of business if you wanted."

It made her laugh a little again as she pushed herself up to standing, to walking back to the current.
Ezra stood with her and hey, felt some pride in what she said. He wasn't about to brag on himself or anything, but this was one compliment he could take. He followed her out to the water again, realizing what she was going to do and deciding it would be a good idea for him too. "Yeah, you know, always happy to help release tension," he said with a soft chuckle. "I didn't hurt you or anything, right? I've, uh, never done that with anyone before."
Fact was, she was used to sex being a bit painful. People paid her to do what they wanted, within reason. With humans, she could take it a bit easier, but.

"Good hurt," she said honestly, but with regard to his feelings.

She sank back into cold water, shuddering until it passed her shoulders, and then she dunked her whole head down in it before resurfacing. They'd gotten real lucky.
The night rolled in deeper and the air got chiller. No problem for Mr. Vampire, but Ezra wondered about the woman. He watched her shudder. Moved over by her as she dunked her head under the water. Things were pretty awesome with him currently, completely forgetting how easy it would've been for the woman to lose control since it was so close to the full moon.

Ezra gave the woman a grin. "Usually the people I'm with send me away at this point, so if you want me to leave, no problem." He would like to get her name, but he also knew sometimes people just wanted to stay strangers. And he was dead. He couldn't get sick. He couldn't get her pregnant. There was nothing that would require them to know each other outside of what was already said.
"I know you have to head out eventually."

The sun and all.

"Maybe we'll cross paths again some time."

By accident would make the inevitable tryst even better.
Ezra nodded. To him, it sounded like a polite way of agreeing that he should leave. "Yeah, definitely," he said, giving her another smile. "The Sunrise Deli is really good, so you know, Valencia is a good place to be if you're hoping to run into me." There, no names needed. No numbers exchanged. But a place he could probably be found.

If she spoke, he'd wait for her. Otherwise, he'd swim back to the shore to gather up his clothes.