Yellow Pages Neck of the MOUNTAINS
hello Cassidy
this is Agostina , I just wanted to apologize for the other day
It was the party that wouldn't end. Now Agostina had her number. What the fuck, Ashley? Once Cass reined in the initial irritation, she allowed herself space to read the message. The apology was sweet, if unwanted.

Don't worry about it. It's fine. smile
And an emoji to mask her frustration.
Oh, well if it was fine. She took it at face value, reading nothing into the emoji choice.

I was wondering if you would mind practicing together

Her arm felt itchy asking. She felt like a feeble old woman trying to get a pen pal. Probably not far from that point in her life.
Thank God that party was behind her. Everything with Agostina and Grace and Joseph just upset her. Thinking of it again brought back the frustration. She didn't know what their problem was, and at this point, she didn't really care. There wouldn't be another party. Or rather, she assumed there would be another, just without her. And she was fine with that.

And on the same note, this whole practicing thing soured on her tongue. If things had gone differently, maybe she wouldn't have been so defensive and dismissive of Agostina's plea. But as it stood, she was done with these people.

Sorry, I have a lot on right now. Glad you're out and about, I'm sure you can find someone else.
Someone better than her.

Cass threw aside her phone and huffed. Time for the gym to work off her frustrations.
A wall again. She swallowed, aching. Truly had messed up here, to be so shunned.

I do not think so. But let me know if you ever change your mind.

Well.

Tied to the vampire forever, it seemed.