Lauderhill Pamper yourself

Day Dreamers Spa and Outfit

The message from Tom that he want another spa treatment made her rather excited and this time, he'd asked for whatever she'd recommend for him. There was a lot she recommended for him but she'd wait till he arrived so he could go over some of her favorite treatments that she liked to give him. She had a locker key already to the men's locker room but in her hands were a soft cotton bathrobe and slippers for him to use; he was also advised swim trunks if he wanted or not.

Waiting for him at the front, she would check her schedule as normal. The influx of clients here was amazing and really, her dreams were coming true at having her own place. It was something she could have never done back home but was now able to do here.

Being handed a clip board, she would sign off on the restock of more supplies and hand it to an employee once it was give the big signature.
Tom was buzzing with excitement. This was a big event for him. Not only was he having a proper spa day but he was paying for it all with his own money. This was the sort of thing he only dreamed about a few months ago. This trip was proof positive that his life had dramatically changed for the better and some of that was his own work. He was rewarding himself, another mark of progress, he was viewing his hardships as something he deserved reward for now as opposed to something he just had to deal with.

Rory's doing, Leons too and Nates. All three of them had helped him get a grip on his headspace and though roots and tendrils of his past remained they were slowly losing their grip and flowers were blooming in the holes they left. He kissed Rory as he got out of the car, The spa was on route to work for Rory, and felt he was walking on clouds ... as opposed to cork sandals -For ease of changing ... while he all but skipped into the spa clutching a tote bag with his swimming trunks as recommended. Tom was not fond of complete nudity.

"Hi Sienna, You have been busy" He chirped. She'd been working from home last they met. Greeting given he would follow her wherever she led and comply with whatever instructions she gave. Ready to put his slightly tender, worn out and ever tense body into her hands.
When the door opened, her eyes would look up as a rather big smile crossed her face. She remembered him, a sweet kind psychic, who had a proclivity for fire and had been harmed by a vampire. She would need to see how that had healed up at the end of things- she'd see soon enough.

"Tom! It's great to see yah again. I know, what do you think? Better than my place, hmm? " she asked, a bit of a grin on her face as she would hold out the robe and sandals to him as well as the key to his own locker as well.

"You look like you're doin' great, more pep in the step. How have things been? " she asked curiously as she would give a little motion with her head to lead him over to where the men's lockers were. "Now you have your key and just keep that with yah. Put on your trunks, robe, and slippers and then I'll take you to your very own room to get things started. Sound good? " Sienna would ask him curiously, wanting to make sure he would be alright on his own until then.
Tom grinned as he took the robe and slippers and then the key "I like it, looks fancy and official ... I liked your place too but I bet this place makes it easier for you" No doubt taking her work out of her home had helped with the work-life balance if nothing else and having premises allowed for walk-ins which were probably good money-wise. Plus it seemed from the spa menu that she now offered so much more than massages.

More pep in his step ... that made him smile. He supposed he did now. He had a lot to be glad about and a lot of the things on his mind had faded away or been taken off his shoulders by Rory. Tom still had a lot of worries and stressors in his life but most were about events that might never happen as opposed to the more immediate worries he used to have. The public was still a big worry. Crowds probably always would be which is why he was glad to have got himself an early slot on a workday.

"Things are going well, School has finished for the semester and I've moved out of my dorm so I get a lot more peace and quiet now and I'm finally getting helo with my ... talent," he said so as not to out himself to the receptionist. "I'm looking forward to just unwinding today ..." he smiled as he followed behind Sienna. No doubt Rory was too, he often bemoaned how knotted up and tense Tom felt. He nodded enthusiastically at the prospect of his own room "Sounds perfect" No people, score. Then he went into the locker room.

He emerged shortly after with just his robe, trinks and slippers and smiled "Lead on, I'm ready for anything"
"It does, feels strange to not be workin' from my home anymore but I love it. This is one of the goals I set myself to work towards and well...it's comin' true thanks to lovely people like you, " she told him with a bit of a smile at that as she would get him fully checked in. She had a large block of time saved for just him and to make sure he felt better than when he walked in. Even if that seemed like a stretch due to how relaxed and at ease he seemed to be now.

"Really? That's amazing, on all those aspects. And actually...I have some news on my own talents but first let's get you all comfortable, shall we? And by the time you leave I might need to just plop you into a wheelchair to roll you to your ride, " Sienna told him with a little bit of a playful tone. She wholly meant that he'd be putty after this and that was always her goal, to turn them into a happy ball of putty.

She would wait for him outside of the locker room, playing with the tablet she had until he was out, "Lovely, this way. And those robes are for you to keep. For the people who saw me in my early days, I've decided that they get their own set of robes and the like for when they come, so those are yours to keep, " she told him as she lead him into a private room. It had everything she needed in here and a bit of a smile rose to her lips, "Alright, I have two things that we can start with, either the hydrotherapy or herbal mud soak, which would you like to start with? " Sienna would ask curiously. They could talk psychic talents after.
Tom was doing his best to keep up a sunny disposition. It did help him feel better and he could tell it helped Rory too. He always looked happier when Tom was not visibly worried. That didn't mean though that Tom did not have the capacity to feel even better. Calling him lovely was already helping on top of the feeling swelling in him with the knowledge that for the time he was here he was going to be spoiled rotten and that it was okay. That by letting himself be pampered he was helping someone else too. Justification for doing something so indulgent.

"Yeah I was spotted during a crisis by another ... you know and he said he would teach me to manage it better" He replied as he followed behind her, chuckling as she mentioned the wheelchair "I already warned Rory ... my boyfriend that when he comes to pick me up he might be carrying me out of here" Tom didn't normally talk about being gay but Sienna had seen inside his mind she probably knew and in any event, he felt relaxed enough to take the risk. It was pride month after all.

Being told the robe was his made him tug it tighter "Well hopefully I'll get plenty of use out of it when I come back" he replied. He had money now so provided his art sales didn't suddenly dry up ... or something terrible happened ... Scary thought, He'd have money to spare for frequent trips even if only for a facial or something. Once in the private room, Tom seemed to unwind even more. Another door between him and the world making all the difference.

Now it was decision time ... and it was a tough one Tom had never been treated to either option before and at first, he thought that he would have to decline a preference and leave it all to Sienna but then the longer he sat with the thought the more he favoured hydrotherapy.

Tom was not fond of muck and such on his skin and whilst he knew that the mud he'd soak in wasn't the same it still felt ... uneasy. Plus hyrdo ... water was the antithesis of fire and his fire caused most of the tension they were addressing today. "Let's start with hydrotherapy please"

MAybe after taht he'd feel so relaxed the idea of mud would appeal more. For now, Tom was still switching off his overactive mind.
That made her frown a little bit hearing that but then the look softened as he continued on with them helping him, "I'm happy to hear that...I wasn't so lucky. I ended up melting some plastic at the pet store getting some bedding for my geese...thought they were going to call the police on me for being weird or setting fires, " she told him with a small shake of her head. She was working on getting the hang of it still. Fire was terrifying and in a way she now understood his aversion to it but she had to deal or she'd flounder at work.

"Rory? My congratulations sugar! I'm happy you've got someone else to lean on along with your brother," she told him rather happily at that. This young man needed the support from what she'd seen in his head, that storm. She hoped it was calming down and easing for him, let him have some peace. That was all she willed silently as she would go and pull out a glass of chilled champagne from the fridge she had and would hold it to him to have. It would have bits of berries floating in it and a metal straw so that it wouldn't float off.

"Hydro it is, now all you need to do is go lay on that table with the sprayers overhead. Nothing will hit you in the face but I will angle them to hit key points along your back, legs, and arms to help undo knots. The water will alternate from warm to cool and then back to warm, the temperature changes are great for improving circulation, " she told him with a little smile as she would go and get a towel and set it next to the table. There was a face rest for him so that none of the water would get into his face- as she learned some people hated water in the face.
Tom chewed his lip in confusion as Sienna discussed melting plastic in a pet store. How did she melt plastic healing or dream managing? Those were her powers, right? Tom was pretty sure they were. Why was she using fire-starting things in a pet store? Tom was bamboozled. Sienna did not seem to be an arsonist ... then again she did have a lot of candles. Red is sus. Was his spa therapist a pyromaniac?

Tom did not really listen to the things sienna said after that in the seconds following his conclusion that Sienna might be a pyromaniac his thoughts went into overdrive. What if she got a lighter out? she must have a lighter? or started a fire or ... His body tingled and before he could stop it all the candles in the room burned hot and hard. in seconds losing half their wicks as fire shot down them. The mild pain and slight blistering in his hands brought some clarity to his thoughts.

"Sorry" all he said he did not want to say why. Since it was for the candles but also for assuming Sienna was a Pyromaniac

It occurred to him that he had recently found a new third 'talent' and maybe she had too ... That made more sense than Sienna deciding to start a fire in a pet store. If the champagne was still on offer and not say ... dropped in surprise Tom would take it and drink a healthy gulp.

9:10 am be dammed.

Sheepishly he would shift off his robe and slippers and climb onto the table to lay down. He was glad of the face rest. Not least because it would hide his face from having to look at anyone. Just relax Tom, This is a safe place, you know that ... you are here to relax and rest and that is what you need to do. Hopefully taht would be the last he saw of the fire.
The sudden fire jump almost made her jump and drop the glass but she was prepared- mostly. She would shake her head a little at Tom as he apologized and made sure he took the drink before going around the room and dousing the few candles and switching to a cone incense instead. Something she should have started with.

It was a calming smell coming from the smoke that wafted in the room, her heart pounding in her chest a bit now, "Sorry...I didn't mean to upset you or anythin' just...well, you're the only other I know that uses fire as well and it's still very new to me, " she told him apologetically. She only told him because well, he was. Her other contact seemed to have flaked on her and so she knew no one else.

Once things were switched around, she would move over to adjust the sprayers to point at certain spots on his body.

"Comfortable? " she'd ask, not at all upset over the surprise fire. Sienna was not going to hold something that sometimes was out of his control against him; also each room had a fire extinguisher. So, it was all safe and secure for everyone in the room and building.
The candles were not a problem, if anything they helped a bit. A vessel to focus any outbursts of fire into. A safe vessel. That said he hoped there would be no more outbursts and the incense was very calming. He didn't object. Maybe she just wanted to spare her candles, they could be expensive and he'd just burned away half of them.

At least Sienna had been ready for it. Tom took a few deep breaths the air was heavy with incense now. drowning out the scent of singed wax. Then with his hand rubbing at the back of his neck he nodded "No need to be sorry ... I am easily spooked ... We can talk about the fire soon" he began, it was the least he could do "Just give me a little while to settle then I will give you what help I can ... as you've seen though my fire doesn't cooperate much with me" Still maybe he could learn somethings from his mistakes if nothing else.

Then he climbed onto the table, eyes closed as he tried to push the recent debacle from his mind and get back to the light feeling he'd had before his own head got in the way. Tom hummed in response to her query and shifted himself into a perfect position "Yes , thank you" he sighed as he started to relax again. This was going to be a nice day, one slip up couldn't ruin that.
Sienna wouldn't gripe over candles but she also didn't want them all to just suddenly be burnt out and leave a wax mess. Those were a pain to clean and took some clever thinking to clean them up and remove them.

"I know that feelin' a bit...pain in the neck if you tell me, " she told him with a slight chuckle as he would get comfortable. While he did, she went to grab a very lightly scented oil that was meant to help with tension and the smell would mix well with the incense in the room. She would add that to a special little port as she made sure that the nozels were aimed appropriately.

"Alright, it will start out as a mist and then go to a light rotating jet. Nothing harsh but it gets right into the muscle and helped to unkink any tension there and start you just relaxing and enjoyin' yourself, " she told him as she would give him a moment before turning on the sprayers that would just start to mist his whole body before turning into those little rotating jets.

While he was there, she would go to look at the spot where the vampire had gotten him, "You heal up alright? " she would ask, mostly meaning the rest of the way that she couldn't help with. It had been a decent injury so it had taken a toll on her but she refused to complain, he had lived through it so the least she could do was heal it at the time.
That made Tom smile, the fire was a pain both literally and figuratively. appearing when it was not wanted and making his body turn on him. "Mines more of a pain in my feet" Tom replied, he didn't know why but his feet were the spot most commonly hit by side-effects from the fire. maybe it was his brain protecting him given the summoning hit his eyes and head ... well head nerves or maybe it was a manifestation of him pushing the fire down inside himself.

"Sounds good" Tom nodded when Talk moved to the treatment. Tom was ready to relax and there were plenty of kinks for that water to get. First though a misting. Like a flower in Rory's greenhouse. Ahhh this was life. Maybe if he got to come back after he died he'd be a flower in a green house ...

The spot where the vampire had got him was clear now, well mostly some small scars but only if one knew where to look. It seemed so long ago and so much had happened since that Tom had mostly forgotten. The experience had faded into his Rolodex of night terrors but he did not think on it day in and day out anymore.

"Oh yeah ... probably thanks to you" Tom mumbled back, brain pretty much focused on the water. Water the enemy of fire.
"I'm sorry to hear that, " she told him apologetically. There was a mental note to be gentle with his feet as they might be a sensitive point on him and she didn't want to trigger anything. Sienna was trying her best to be mindful of anyone sensitive points on their body.

When the water started, all she had to do, was make sure it wasn't hitting him too strongly but had just enough pressure to help the muscles.This one was easy on her since she didn't have to do much really, just keep them from freaking out if they were prone and that's about it. "Let me know if it ever gets to be too much for you and I can lower the pressure, ok? " Sienna would ask him as she adjusted them again so that they'd be hitting other spots as well.

"I'm glad I was able to help, they look practically gone, " she told him with a note of happy praise in her voice as she would keep her vigil around him as he relaxed into the water massage.

"So...can I know more about this Rory that has claimed your hand? " she asked, hoping it was an easy topic since some relationships were hard to talk about but this one didn't seem like it fit that bill.
"It's getting better" Tom replied, there had been fewer crippling burns of late and with training, he hoped to get the fire under control. He hadn't said it to get sympathy or even as a warning, sensitivity was a two-edged sword it made things hurt more when painful things happened but nice things felt nicer. He was certain only nice things would be done to him by Sienna. Mostly he'd been attempting to joke.

"Okay," Tom hummed as the water started to get beyond misting him. He doubted he'd need a lower pressure, his propensity for getting knotted up meant that he often benefited from harder pressure when those knots were attacked. Still just knowing the option was available helped. He let his eyes close gently, not to sleep just to breathe and hummed at the relief brought on by the alternating heats.

He could get used to this.

The healing didn't warrant a further conversation. No sense in dredging up unpleasant memories when as Sienna noted her efforts had all but banished the physical signs. Talking about Rory was far better.

The only question was how did one adequately describe Rory.

"He is a gardener at the botanical gardens but he also takes evening acting classes at Alderheights, the life models for figure drawing are volunteers from the drama department so we met that way. I admired him from my seat as I painted him but was too tongue-tied to talk to him. He liked my art so left me a note and told me to meet him ... well he didn't say it was him ... just a mystery admirer " Tom chuckled "A mystery note was not the most comfortable way he might have started a conversation but there we go. I met him and luckily managed two hide the two fires caused by the excitement and stress of our meeting from him and we agreed that I would make some paintings of him in private sittings. Things bloomed ... pardoning the pun ... from there"

Assuming he wasn't cut off Tom would continue after a second to shift into a jet hitting just right "He's older than me but it works for us, it makes him protective of me which I like and he seems to take all of my needs in his stride. He is good at making me feel sheltered and calm when things get tough or scary and he makes aloe oil for me to put on my skin when my fires side effects bite" That seemed enough information for now. He didn't want to blab too much or reveal private details about Rory or his psychic status.

HE knew Rory was quite a private person.
"I'm really glad to hear it, " she told him with a smile as she continued to make sure that everything was working right and that the water wasn't too hot or cold. It was starting to switch to a cooler setting now, alternating between the warmth and cool temperatures so that it would get maximum results from this treatment.

He seemed happier than a goose in a pond with everything, knowing that he could change anything should he need to while Sienna just made sure everything was going perfectly.

With how healed up he was, she saw no need for him to have to revisit that part of his past so happily she would let it just be buried in good memories.

Now though, she got to listen to him talk about his boyfriend. The man he spoke of sounded so sweet and kind, perfectly fit for Tom in many ways and patient as well. He sounded like a dream catch really, even working at the gardens and making an aloe to help soothe the worst of Tom's burns. Really, he got a great catch in a man who was patient and tolerant of his psychic ability.

"It sounds like you found your perfect match then, huh? Rory sounds absolutely wonderful. Do you think you could ask him if he'd be willing to make me some aloe? I know I can heal but it takes a bit longer to tend to myself and my aloe plant got destroyed by my ferret, " she told him with a little groan and shake of her head. Oh how she loved that noodle cat but man did he get into everything if she wasn't listening for his little bell.

"Hows your brother? "
Slowly but surely Tom was unwinding himself. It was hard for Tom to relax. There was always so much to worry about but treating it like an obligation helped. He had to let himself switch off or he was wasting money and money was still precious. Plus he'd be wasting Sienna's time and that was definitely bad. Plus Tom found the noise of trickling water very relaxing indeed even when it wasn't blasting his pressure points.

He was resolved not to sleep in this session. He wasn't sleep deprived anymore. Sleeping next to Rory, often in his arms, meant that he usually slept through the night and awaken naturally and refreshed. He hadn't slept so well in many years.

Life definitely felt livable at the moment.

His perfect match. Yes, Tom thought he had. Rory was wonderful and caring, he looked after Tom in the way the flammable psychic needed but without patronising him or making him feel useless. "I hope so" Tom smiled down at the floor. He hoped that he and Rory would be together forever. He did his best to be Rory's perfect match too in order to ensure that happened. "Geese and Ferrets" Tom chuckled slightly "I'm not surprised one was able to sneak past you, you've not made it easy for yourself, I'll talk to Rory I'm sure he'll have spare plants and you and he can work something out ... I'll give you his number and tell him you'll call"

His brother too brought more good news for the first time in a while.

"He's okay, He lives above Rory's garage now in a guest annexe... It's a lot nicer than his old place and I like having him nearby" Tom explained, "He had an accident with his powers at the start of the year and ended up stuck in a tiny french village for months so I don't want him out of sight for a bit" He tensed up again slightly as he remembered how hellish those months had been. The trial he had to go through in order to earn Rory.
"The ferret is new, I adopted him from the humane society and he think's he rules the house while the geese believe they rule the backyard. I swear, they must think I am only there to take care of them, " she told him with a little bit of a chuckle at that. She didn't mind though, she cared about her pets very much as they deserved to live a happy comfortable life while she had them in her care.

"You're spectacular, thank you. Honestly, it wasn't hard to sneak past me- I'm weak against my pets, " she told him with a smile as she would rewarm the temperature to help continue to relax him even more as he told her what went on with his brother.

That was news! Her eyes just wide at that, "Oh my, I'm glad he's alright now. I don't want to impose but is there anything I can do to help or is he better? " there was concern in her tone for him but also relief that his brother was safe and well. It was a happy thing though, both brothers reunited and almost under one roof together; only thing separating them was a building honestly. It was incredible and amazing and really it was hard to not feel the happiness in the room that radiated off of Tom.
"Puddle and Takka ... our new puppies were from the shelter" Tom replied "They are only babies so they still need lots of looking after" He added blissfully. They were very cute "I don't think they quite understand what Rory and I are yet ... they don't really understand what they are yet. Takka is not fond of mirrors he barked at his reflection for ten straight minutes yesterday" he chuckled. "No doubt they will get spoiled when they do realise that Rory is very paternal, he'll definitely end up indulging them"

Talk of sneaky pets made him laugh a bit. He imagined that story would become very familiar as Puddle and Takka grew older. "I think I am too, I'm going to try not to be too weak-willed with them but I expect I'll find I'm a soft touch"

Tom appreciated the offer of help for Nate "I'll let him know you're available to help but I don't think he got hurt" He replied, he hoped he didn't have hurts he was hiding from Tom. "His powers went haywire but I think he's okay physically" He hummed "I'll encourage him to visit you just to relax even if he doesn't need healing up"

Talking of relaxing Tom wondered what he could expect for himself next. He was looking forward to indulging himself today. Rory had encouraged him to spoil himself.
Sienna would smile some, listening to him talk about his new puppies. They sounded sweet as can be! And the names were right up her ally really since they were rather unique. "It sounds like they've got the best pet parents any pups could ask for, " she told him with a bit of a laugh, "Mr Kibbles, my ferret, he found out that he can ride my roomba that cleans my floors. He'll run and chase it to just hop right on top of it to go for a ride all over the house...at least until it goes under the couch and he gets knocked right on off of it, " she said with a laugh and shake of her head.

"No you won't be weak willed. You're just a gentle pet owner and that is a trait to be fond of because you'll always have kind pets thanks to that, " she told him as she would give a gently touch of his shoulder at that.

Going to a drawer, she would pull out a goggle and plastic nose shield to keep any water spray from his face.

"Please do, if nothin' else I can just make sure he has no hidden injury that even he doesn't know about from that, " she told him with a little smile. She knew they were close and she didn't want anything to happen to either brother. "Alright, time to flip and then we will be onto the next thing. When you do I have goggles and a nose shield so no water will spray onto your face, ok? " she had learned some people hate that so it was better safe than sorry.
Tom smiled at the further pet talk but didn't say more. There wasn't much to say yet. Puddle and Takka were still too small to explore. Plus he had his own self to focus on now.

Tom hummed his assent at the further urging to send Nate around to see Sienna. She was right Nate did need a check-up given the drama of what happened. Tom wasn't going to dwell there either though it would only stress him out. Sienna seemed to get that too as she pressed on with the water treatment. Tom filed 'Nates internal injuries Into a portion of his brain to deal with later. Focusing instead on the jets pummelling the tension in his body.

"Sounds good" Tom replied smiling as he lifted his head to but on the goggles and nose shield before flipping over to lie on his back. He was glad to be protected from the water. If only so that he didn't accidentally breathe it in and make a fool of himself. Ready he said far more nasally as he indicated that they could start the second half of this treatment. He was starting to settle into this spa day lark.

It was good to let his mind empty out a bit.
With him listening with ease and putting the goggles on, she would lower the pressure to a fine mist so that it wouldn't be uncomfortable. Once he was flipped, she would readjust them and then get them going again as she would move to start just massaging his feet. It was always a tender point for people and she would be rather diligent to attend to it while he was relaxing under the pressure sprayers.

With the music in the room and the sound of water, it was easy for herself to get lulled into a relaxed state as well. Once she was sure he was, she would turn the water off and pick up a jar.

"Alright, I'm going to massage this into your muscles, it'll help keep the oils from the sprayers against your skin. It'll be hydrated and keep the tension from just springing back, alright? " Sienna would let him know as she didn't want to just jump to something without giving a forwarning.
"Ooo" Tom purred as Sienna began rubbing his feet. It felt very nice, he'd told her they were sensitive and whilst that normally meant extra pain and soreness it also meant that things like foot rubs were extra nice, especially when he was feeling sore, sad or tired. Rory often rubbed his feet for him when they were curled up on the sofa of an evening. Just an idle, loving gesture of comfort. Rory was quite good at it too normally knowing when to linger and dig and when to merely brush over a spot but he had nothing on Sienna.

Plus Rory often interspersed the comfort with the occasional playful tease.

Tom was in a state of bliss. Between Sienna and the water, he could feel things getting easier to process. His mind was starting to file away things that brought him stress and he was just daydreaming of Rory. That was the only thing that would make this better ... if Rory was lay beside him.

"Yep, I'm in your hands" Tom sighed happily. Tom liked letting other people take charge of things.
Sienna would smile at that and nod, her hands starting to work on him more then. She was confident in these skills; unlike fire, on what to do with them and how to correctly apply them. She was letting out a small hum as her fingers would press and rub against his muscles, working the oils in and moisturizing his skin as well. It was tangible to her, feeling him actually relax fully with her while she worked these all into him.

"You're startin' to feel looser...very good, " she told him with a smile as she would move up to massage his back down. She would only then start to heal his back, that warm tingle probably (or not)creeping in to him as she worked out any hidden injuries on his back or scaring. She wanted him to feel his absolute best when he left and was determined for that.

"After this, would you like to have a mud facial? "
This was blissful. Tom felt so good, he definitely owed Rory for insisting he did this. Tom was still quite new to this, though Rory was doing his darndest to get tom accustomed to the soothing effect of warm oil being rubbed into tense muscles it was still nothing on a professional. Especially one who could heal to boot. Not that Tom could tell what was healing and what was just skilled application of oil and pressure.

"It feels really good" He hummed happily. The tingling in those parts of his back that took the strain of his work tipped him off that she had begun to heal him. Though there was no major injury to heal. just wear and tear.

"Anything you recommend, I don't know what I want and most of this is new to me so I am in your expert hands"
Sienna grinned happily at that, hearing the relaxed sound in his voice and knowing that it was true. That was all she needed honestly and it was spectacular, "Good! I'm glad that you like it; remember to tell me if I do something that doesn' feel good though, k? " she told him gently, wanting to make sure that he knew that she was always listening to any ques he gave. It was a bit of a science trying to make sure you helped without hurting them too much.

His answer though just had her smiling a bit and nodding.

"Well...I'ma shut the water off now so you don't prune and then get you into that dry bed over there...I'll get you into that mud mask and apply some warm stones to you as well, " an unconscious part of her wanted him to feel heat in a good way. To know that heat wasn't all bad and that it could even heal the body.
"K" Tom said in an almost sing-song cross between hum and whisper. Tom was not one to complain but in this circumstance, he would tell her after all even Tom knew how important it was not to push muscles the wrong way. If something hurt Sienna needed to know.

When the water shut off Tom sat up slowly and lowered his feet to the floor. They tingled as they settled on the cool tile and Tom chuckled slightly to himself as he clay footed his way to the drying bed. Thankfully it was not far, today was not the day for long walks. That thought made him smile, it felt so nice to devote a day to relaxation and letting himself be looked after. It helped that Rory had insisted. Apparently, Tom had faced a stressful month and Rory wanted him to take a day to be treated like a king. Tom didn't feel worthy of royal title but he was not going to argue with Rory.

Settling himself on the bed in whatever way he was told Tom let his eyes shut again and awaited the warm stones. They had intrigued him on the spa menu.
Sienna went over to the stones and would pick them up with her bare hands. They were a perfect heated temperature that she knew he'd be alright with and would start to set the stones down along the tops of his legs and up his belly and across his chest. She carefully placed them so they'd stay and relax those parts of his muscles but of course didn't put any on his face.

Instead, she got a hydrating skin oil and would rub it onto her hands and then work it into his face as a protective barrier so that the mud wouldn't cling too much to his face while it dried.

"Alright, this is warm as well and might tickle a smidge, k, " she playfully warned before the brush would drop on his face with the warm mud. Carefully she painted his forehead and then along his face with the mud. It was fun for her, painting on the mud. Made her feel like a kid again as she put a liberal coating on him until his face was a lovely shade of grey.

"Perfect- how's the stones, cooled off yet? "
Tom hummed happily as stones were carefully laid across the tops of his legs and over his stomach and chest. It was very relaxing, much as Tom hated his fire he was very fond of being warm. There was also the added benefit of feeling slightly weighed down. It reminded him of the weighted blanket Sienna had used the first time.

As his face was oiled he let his eyes drift closed gently and relaxed.

"Okay," Tom mouthed, Tickling was not so great but maybe it would be nice. A little bit of tickling could be nice in moderation though he was not used to being tickled on his face. Rory normally got his sides or feet. Tom didn't want to be tickled in either place here. He didn't want to move and tickling would make him move a lot. Thankfully the actual application of the mask was not so bad. A little tingly which made him wrinkle his nose slightly for a moment before settling.

"All good ... feels nice" he agreed "The stones are cooler now"
Sienna smiled and would then go about to applying the mask with easy brush strokes. She'd been practicing, so her stroked were even and without lumps as she worked carefully. A little hum left her as she covered his face in the dark herbal mud that would help protect his face while also giving it a healthy glow later.

"I'm glad- oh I can fix that, " she told him as she would set the brush down and would switch out the stones for fresh warm ones to replace the others. It was a quick process to replace them but she was still careful so that they wouldn't slide off.

Back to his face now, she would finish applying the mask around his face and chin. Just got a little grin, she dabbed a spot on his nose before setting the brush down.

Reaching to the back of his neck, her fingers would start to massage and rub, working any kinks out that might be there.
The mud felt very good now that the tickling had subsided. He could feel the mud hardening on his face as it dried and it felt a little like a shield. A barrier between his head and the world. Yes, that was what he needed to focus on. As he did he felt himself sliding blissfully into a sort of trance state. Only halfway, like he was tethered to the ground but floating separate from it.

The hot stones on his skin helped too like they were holding him in place so that he didn't need to think about doing anything. To say nothing of the help they gave his tense muscles. He hardly registered their removal and replacement until they were long gone and by then Sienna was dabbing his nose. The clay pulled on his mouth as he grinned back.

This was nice.

Though it was nothing on the massage she gave to the back of his neck. He held a lot of tension there apparently, stored it up like a squirrel for winter. Plus spending long days hunched before a canvas was probably not the way his neck wanted to be. Her fingers made him sigh and groan as they worked at his muscles and they began to stretch out and feel better.
Little by little, she felt his tensions slipping from his body and that was a good thing. He had a lot, like a wound up toy someone had forgotten to press the button and let unspin. She would change the stones again, getting nice warm ones for him again and placing those off onto their warming bed.

Moving back behind him, she would continue to work at his neck and shoulders, slow subtle healing going on. Just enough to tend to the muscles but not took much to leave her hands numb right now.

When she finished with that part of him and the mud mask had dried, she went to grab a warm wet towel and very gently started to wipe it off of his skin in a slow circular motion to promote blood flow to his face. It only took a few minutes to wash off the mud but after, she swore his face looked healthier than it had been and even softer.

"How yah feelin'? Your skin looks amazin' now I must say, " she praised, a happy tone in her voice as her fingers went back to working on his neck.
A wound-up toy ... that was probably a fitting. Tom spend much of his time coiled up and then all that coiled energy exploded out. Sometimes in a pleasant useful way as he let himself out onto a canvas but more often than not it was at an inopportune time as he set fire to something in a fit of stress and panic.

Not today though, today was all peace and relaxed tranquillity. There was more rubbing for his tight shoulders, the relaxation flowed through him. Rory was in for a nice night for facilitating this. He did his best to smile through that was restrained by the now hardened mask on his face.

It wasn't long before his face was being freed by gentle warm circles. Sighing Tom let his face moved again as it was freed. Broader smile, wiggling nose. and he felt very softened and moisturised. A hand went tentatively to his cheek and it certainly felt very soft.

"I feel good, I'm lucky Nate tells me I inherited my mother's good skin but it feels better than ever" He replied, ready and eager for what was to come next. He wondered whether the mask had brought his freckles out more than normal. That would be a nice surprise for Rory. The scot loved his freckles.
Sienna reached for a moisturizer that she carefully applied to his face, rubbing it in and helping to lock in the fresh new moisture in his skin. He looked fresh as a shiny new penny! "Look's like it's showin' through in all it's glory now. You can always make appointments for facials; which I do recommend in the winter since dry skin seems to be a thing in cold weather...never had a problem with that back home, " she said with a little laugh at that.

With that done, she went to lift the hot rocks off of him and place them back into their warmer.

"Alright, do you want any facial or body waxing done before we go dip your hands and feet into some warm wax to heal and hydrate them as well? "
There really was a lot of work that went into good skincare. Tom had never had the money for all these balms and cleansers before he met Rory. Now he did and it felt important to put the effort in for Rory if not for himself. To be as handsome as he could be. When the offer ... instruction maybe ... came to get regular facials in winter he initially thought that though a nice idea it would be far too expensive but he had money now. So he ought to engage in it in order to weather the winter. "I suppose I'd better get a few appointments in" He smiled up as the last of the moisturiser was applied to his face.

Once he was unburied from the scattered hot rocks he was faced with the quandary. Did he need facial or body waxing ?

He was laid half-naked before her already but it still felt ... indecent to have her waxing a part of his body and he did not need it so he shook his head. His razor served him well. "No I'm okay just the wax dip I think" He began to sit up slowly, ready to continue this heavenly endeavour.
"I'll happily get you penned in for whatever time you like; and so that you won't have to worry about not getting a space, " she told him with a small smile as she put everything away now. It was going rather well, both of them seemed to be pretty content and relaxed at this point.

Nodded, going over to get his robe for him and held it open so that he could slip into it easily.

"Sure thing, let's get you into one of the chair then and get your hands and feet tended to now, " she told him after she helped him with that, she went and brought his slippers over for him to get into so that he wouldn't have to walk barefoot at all. It was her job to take care of people here, so she was doing just that with him.
Tom nodded "I have next years term dates so we can set dates when we finish later then you can tell me how frequently I should come" He trusted Sienna not to short change him ... and Spa days were very relaxing. What was the point of money if not to spend it and he had his own now, thanks to Rory's urging and ridiculous sales patter.

He slipped into his robe and then his slippers. Like hugs from a cloud.

"Sounds good" He beamed at the plan "My hands and feet get the brunt of the side effects from my powers" Strangely his feet more than his hands, Tom had racked his brain for the logic of that and determined that it was the result of him trying ... and normally failing ... to push down his power. That fit with the fact that his face was rarely hit. Not that any of that mattered now as he took his seat ready to follow any instructions he was given.
"That sounds good to me, " she told him as she'd wait for him to get all comfortable in his robe again. She loved those robes, they were always so soft and relaxing to just be in.

"Oh dear...well, this should help, the wax as various natural oil infusions in it to help heal the skin without being harsh, " she promised him as she lead him back out to the somewhat more public area and motioned for him to sit down.

She'd head off for a brief moment to retrieve the tub of the wax to add into the melters that were right beside the arms. She went ahead and added a few chunks and stirred it up while the other spots melted.

"Alright, if you give me your hand, " she'd asked him once he got nice and settled, she'd start on dipping his hands first into the wax to build up a nice glove-like layer.
It did sound good, Sienna was right. It was strange to think of having good things without any real sacrifice on his part. That was mostly down to Rory and the money and safety he provided and Tom knew that he would have to start getting used to it since his boyfriend showed no sign of wanting to let up on spoiling Tom any time soon.

Tom followed sienna back into the more public area of the spa as she gave more detail about what was in the wax, oil infusions sounded good. Aloe oil certainly helped his burns and he could only assume the other oils would help too. Not least because Sienna told him they would and he trusted her not to lead him wrongly. He sat where he was told and calmly awaited instructions. He watched as Sienna put some wax in the melters by his arms. There was something captivating about the way it melted.

When called upon to do so he held out his hand to Sienna and allowed her to slide it into the wax, Though he trusted her part of him expected it to burn. Obviously it didn't burn, infact it was nothing more or less than pleasantly warm. The wax hugging to his skin like a tight glove or on a more childish level ...

Like dried pva glue.
Sienna smiled as she held dip his hand into the warm wax, making basically a thick warm wax glove over his skin as she did so. It smelt nice and the bit of wax she got on her own hands felt pretty dang good as well. When she had his hands coated nicely, she slipped his hands into large sandwich baggie like gloves and lightly tied them off so that she could go back to working on his feet.

She took her time to get these parts of him the most relaxed and healed up before using the plastic back to help peel off the wax into the bags to contain the mess.

"How do you feel? "
Tom let her dip his hand, she held it gently and it proved to be a comfort. He let his head tip back as he sighed in contentment. The wax soothed and warmed his hands. Undoing the damage of the back and forth from the burning. The blisters may not linger but it still did not good for his skin to keep being dried out. He smiled a little as his hands were fastened into bags. It looked slightly silly but he knew it would help.

He tried not to flinch as she took his feet to dip those too. When she was done he certainly felt more than a little relaxed and very much healed. He almost swore he felt his skin breathe as the wax was peeled off. It was surprisingly refreshing.

"Feels nice " Tom mumbled "I feel a little sleepy" he chuckled "I'm not used to this"