Wreak Havoc
[Image: AC05f4b.jpg]

COMMON → INTERMEDIATE

Survive at least 3 full moons — (0/3)

1. First moon for level in February

Four threads with four different Weres — (4/4)
  1. I Scream— Zelda, Solomon and Nat all get together to eat some ICE CREAM!!! I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM.
  2. Summoning Zozo— Things get haunty with Katya and the ever famous ghost that lives in her apartment. OOOOOoooooOOOOO!
  3. Courier— Playdate with Awoo king himself! Found the perfect secret hideout for the wolves. #bestpackwolfever
  4. Beware of Dog— Ru-roh grandpa Solomon is angry, and now instead of Chinese takeout, Zelda got a girl changed instead. I'm a MOTHER?!

Three threads with a Vampire — (0/3)

1. Cake Pop-It!— Zelda corrects some health safety issues with a corpse handing out food in public.

Three threads with a Psychic/human — (1/3)

Have 2 threads where your character utilizes their animal form for a minimum of three posts — (0/2)

Have 1 thread where your character starts to shift and then reverts back before the shift's completion (must be in an urban setting) — (0/1)

Have 1 thread where your character struggles to hide what they are from a non-Were — (0/1)

Join a Were group — (1/1)

1. Pyrite Hollow Pack
[Image: oMBY2FB.jpg]

New → Common

Survive at least 2 full moons — (3/3)

1. First full moon Sept 2020

Have 5 threads with any Were — (5/5)

1. Swamp Slithers— Zelda meets Frank after having a snake snack thrown at her.
  2. Howl About It— Zelda and her grandpa talk packs and breakfast.
  3. Destroy Poisonous Substances— Zelda meets Katya while she's breaking into a building. Is this the start of a wonderous friendship? Definitely.
  4. Don't Think Twice, It's Alright— Solomon and Zelda meet up with Dakila, big awoo king.
  5. Happy Cat— Zelda meets Amira after a fight at Zippers. Ice cream date ensues.

Have 1 thread where your character is in their animal form for a minimum of three posts — (1/1)

1. Live Stream— It's a wolf playdate with Katya!!!

Join a Were group (if applicable) — (1/1)

1. Pyrite Hollow Pack