Hollowstone Potato & Gourd Festival Punk pie
Wow! Okay!

"Here," she huffed, but without offense. "This one's dedicated to the old me."

The attendant took it without judgmental comment, and loaded it up. And counting down... aaand there it went! Goodbye, awful liar Asha.
Oh, well. Abraham hadn't expected her to be deep about it?! But maybe that was okay. He smiled a little, hoping she said all that without a whole lot of self loathing.

Old Asha. It was a weird and complex thing to think about. He bumped hips with her again as the pumpkin was loaded in, and then fucking kapow. It flung off with a snap, and he watched with jaguar sharpened vision as it sailed up, up, and... kachunk.

"Guess I'll do old Abraham," he said to Asha. "Because now I'm older Abraham."

And then he was passing off the pumpkin to the attendant to repeat, giving a low whoop whenever it splattered, assuming Asha hadn't pummeled him to deal for calling himself old. (He would give her the honors of the Levka pumpkin.)
She gave him a little cat squint, but mindfully kept her retaliation to after he'd given up the pumpkin. And even the whoop.

"I now pronounce you Professor Cactus Barlit, and you are not old." Her retaliation was a slap on his ass right in view of everyone there. Fuck you, PDA police.

(She was ready to load up Levka whenever he was.)
That was very bad retaliation. "Asha!" he yelped, feeling slightly violated as he whined softly. "Captain Professor Cactus whatever is sensitiiiive."

The jaguar liked it, though, and tried for an airy smack back that wouldn't meet as Abraham briefly stepped away to hand over the pumpkin.

Whenever they sent Levka sailing, he muttered out a "Back to mother Russia" in his best Russian accent, which was absolutely very bad.
Really, what a beautiful whine. Asha was evil and she stuck her tongue out through a playful smile, before laughing at the send off.

Good date. All good. She even sort of forgot about the wolf thing... for now.