Yellow Pages with dignity and grace
we can talk as much as you want. Catrina kicked me out.
Vanna
???

???
Theo
your guess is as good as mine. are there telepaths in the clutch?
Vanna
Iiiii don't think so, no. But then again, I've spent a lot of time away and didn't get to meet that chick who joined with you or some other people. Ender heals, Tati flings shit with her mind, Luka puts people to sleep (magically) and Catrina does illusion...
Theo
someone told Catrina that I don't like the clutch and the people in it. which is only about half true; you know me. she says I can stay in territory for work "for now", whatever that's supposed to mean.
Vanna
Huh.

Maybe they have a telepath now, then. I wouldn't assume you to be very outward with your annoyance at people there. Especially with that suggestion.
Theo
I've been ever so good. The model clutch member. I wonder if the clutch knows their feelings are being monitored for wrongthink.
Vanna
Theo was tired. Theo was bitter. In another life, he maybe could have reached a different conclusion...

Perhaps someone should inform them. And also tell them their domina is goddamn thief.
Theo
you still have everyone's number, don't you?
Vanna
Ye.
Theo
why don't you tell them?
Vanna
Vanna, was there even a moment in history when someone listened to anything I had to say?
Theo
seize this moment, obviously
Vanna
Sigh.

I'm old news. But why won't we work together?
Theo
You think I ought to message them?
Vanna
Well, it's you who got let go like... 10 minutes ago. You can get ahead of the curve before Catrina poisons the well. Kinda too late for me.
Theo
I suppose it is only respectful to bid farewell to a group.
Vanna
Very thoughtful, too. If they ask how I'm doing (if they suddenly get reminded that I exist, since they conveniently forgot after I yeeted myself), tell them that I want my fucking passport back.
Theo
If they ask, I will let them know.
Vanna
Tell me how it went smooch
Theo
so far Tatiana has offered to stay open to communication and that's it.
Vanna
Pussies.

Pussies.
Theo
Wow
Vanna

Wow.
Add me.
Theo
I don't know if I should do that
Vanna
Why? You're afraid of me calling them pussies? Which they are?
dw, I just want to explain some things (:
Theo
get your own group chat
Vanna
Grrroaaannn...

Fine. Get your popcorn ready, I'm adding you instead.
Theo
You're a madlad. Shame hardly anyone wants to say anything. At least they know now.
Vanna
We've been shunned like a good ol' pair of infidels, huh? They won't talk to someone deemed unclean.
Theo

Theo was bitter. But there was yet another person he could talk to...
suppressive persons, I believe they call us.
Vanna
Luckily, I haven't revealed my address. You safe?
Theo
I will be. Not planning on sticking around in case someone decides a visit is in order.
Vanna
Good plan.
Theo