Muse Duties
Red poured himself a drink, a Red Bull to keep himself awake. He chatted with the bartender, mentioned he'll get some help with washing dishes and other things.

He waited for that overly excited man...
True to his word, Huckleberry got himself in his oversized truck and headed on over to this club. Upon arrival, it wasn't clear that this was a gay bar, but he could definitely smell other weres! The massive mountain of a man headed on in, standing at a staggering 6'5" feet, it was easy to look over ANYONE inside to see who he was looking for.

Who was he looking for?

Shit. Should've asked for a description, but decided to go wait by the bar.
Red wasn't a tall man. And so he looked up at the giant dude, as wide as he was tall and blinked softly.

Damn.

"Whoa, man. You look like you could snap me in half."
It didn’t take him long to figure out what this club was about and although he was pretty straight, he loved inclusivity!

A man was ogling? No—staring—No, IT WAS VIPER.

The first thing he commented on was his size and Huck smiled; he got this a lot.

"Gotta eat the greens, man—" But also, you gotta crush it in the gym, and be genetically ‘perfect’.

"You Viper?"
"It me." Red said with a gentle shrug. "Real name's Red."

He paused for a moment and again stared the man from top to bottom.

"Do you have any security experience?"

Had to ask. Could use someone physically impressive on the team.
Naturally, Huck held his hand out to give it a polite shake.

"Red! Good fucking name, man. Mine is still Huckleberry."

Then pondered the question. He had his experience in tossing people out or stepping into fights if necessary, but he wasn’t Chuck Norris.

"I have some, yeah-"
Huckleberry. Well, Red wasn't one to tall about weird names.

"Nice to meet you." he shook his hand and tried to get a feel of his animal. Mm, small, black scales... small! Just like him. Hah. "Anything to drink?"
The snake in him surprisingly liked meeting others like him, something about it reminded him of good pasta noodles—wanted to wriggle around with them. He wouldn’t, however, say this because it was weird.

"Nice to meet you, uh? And no thanks, I don’t really drink in work interviews"
Red nodded and took a sip of his Red Bull.

"Fair." he said. "Tell me about your work experience, then. If you have anything to show, then please do."
Huck joined him at the bar, having to scoot the barstool back a bit because he was too big, with long legs knocking into things.

"Yeah, right on. So I started out mostly in maintenance, I did some side bodyguard work in college--so funny that you mentioned that. Uh, ended up working a lot with cleanups. Now I just sort of clean for people, but I saw you guys and it really interested me."

Thankfully smart enough to not mention them by name.

He slid Red some paperwork, a crappy word document listing out all the places he had worked with the dates. From the looks of the document, he looked like he held steady jobs up until about 8 years ago. Huck had a clean record aside from a misdemeanor when he was 17.
Red went through resume, humming quietly. So, he indeed had some experience.

Alright...

"I could offer you a work as a janitor." he said. "Or I could offer you a job in security, but you'd need to do training with me first."
Hmmm.

"I could start as a janitor right away, but… I’d be interested in the security aspect? Maybe I could work toward that while doing janitorial duties?"
That could work.

"Very well. Welcome aboard, then." Red said with a nod. "I'm giving you a month trial period and once I get to know you better, I can start training you."
Ooo, like probation. Neat, Huck could work with that.

He held out his hand to shake again.

"Nice, thank's, hopefully things work out, boss."
"Just call me Red."

He hated being called 'boss'...
Hmm. The grumpiness was noted and so he nodded, having to look down quite a bit.

"Got it, Red."
Red finished his Red Bull and got up from his stool.

"Let me show you around."
Huckleberry was on his feet, turning to wait for Red to stand as well. It took him all of 30 seconds for him to realize he WAS standing and Huck just had to keep his head pointed downward... a little guy, but size hardly mattered these days.

"Right." Scanning the joint a little, but would sort of follow behind Red like a ridiculously oversized mountain.
Red went through the main floor and side rooms, listing off what usually had to be done there. Showed the storage and maintenance, introduced Huck to other workers around and the security staff as well.

The place seemed to be well-organised.

"Oh yeah, by the way." Red stopped by his own office. "If you ever need a safe snake place, you can come over here. It's my place. "
Huck had to make his strides smaller to avoid running the poor guy over, it wasn't that he was RIDICULOUSLY taller than the man, it's just that Huckleberry always felt like he could accidentally crush someone. Maybe he should cut down on the protein shakes..? Maybe stop bench-pressing people? Nah, that was like half his sex appeal!

He'd smile and offer head nods at people, even greeting a few, making a note of who looked chill and who looked boring before Red was pointing out his office.

"Oh, nice. Dude, half the time people think I'm a fuckin' worm so I get by."
Worm...

"That small? Geez. I feel you, though." Red hummed and unlocked the office. It was warmer than the rest of the club and it made the lanky irishman sigh in relief.
Huckleberry laughed at the possibly rhetorical question. He thought it was fucking hilarious that his shifter form was so stupidly small in comparison to what he was, but it made for such good party tricks! How many people could get drunk and turn into a fucking WORM?

"Yeah, man, black Russian Sand Boa, ever see one?"

If not, Red would be happily presented with a photo from his phone.
Red looked at the photo and let out a heart snort. Wow.

"Not only a worm, but also cross-eyed. Amazing." He said, shaking his head. "Either way, don't want this thing accidentally gnaw on some non-were and cause trouble. So yeah... a terrarium."

It was large, comfy and warm. Made a nice center piece of Red's cozy office. There was also a couch there in case someone needed to crash there.
Huck grinned when Red snorted, he also thought his shifter form was HILARIOUS, so he was glad Red didn't try to beat around the bush; it looked stupid. As dumb as it appeared, the little cross-eyed motherfucker was pretty dear to him, even if he did poke fun at it frequently.

"Wormy would never-" He started to defend, then laughed, "nah, you're right. Woah--cozy in here, man." Feeling the wave of warmth once they were in Red's office, he couldn't help but tilt his head back and bask in it.

The terrarium looked fucking dope and he wanted to climb inside and thrash in the sand, but he wouldn't because his massive ass would break it in this form!
Red smiled at Huck basking in the warmth of the room. Nice, he really had something good going on here.

"Glad you like it." he said. "Do you have any questions?"
Earth to Huckleberry, earth to Huckleberry!

Again, Red started speaking and he tilted his head down to see him.

"Hmm?" Having entirely forgotten why he was here, "oh, yeah, first, where's the maintenance closet and when can I start?"
"You can start tomorrow. Aaand the closet is right next to my office." Red said and waltzed out to show.
Tomorrow, that meant not today. Tomorrow, that meant TOMORROW. Huckleberry nodded, following him out to look at the maintenance closet. Unbeknownst to Red, Huckleberry LOVED cleaning, so it was a thorough inspection the moment he was able to open the closet.

"Nice-" He had his own floor wand, a massive custom made duster to pick up dirt. "I have some of my own gear--am I able to bring it?" Which meant, he had items he repurposed to fit how fucking massive he was. A broom with added length, a mop that was extra wide; cleaning tools for giants.
"Yeah, sure, of course." Red nodded, smiling a bit at the guy's enthusiasm. "I can compensate you for that."
Huckleberry nodded, although he wasn't sure why he was being compensated for tools he already had, but he just shrugged. He tended to just go along with things, because he was naturally a little (very) dumb.

"No worries, bos-Red, I'll catch ya tomorrow."

If there was nothing further more to discuss, he'd be happy to follow Red, filling out the necessary documents for his new job, then would quietly making his way out of the building. Of course, Huckleberry was naturally a really friendly man, so everyone would get high-fives on the way out, enthusiastically introducing himself to anyone and everyone.

A stupid, but happy mountain.