Fringes Don't ask questions, just have fun
"Hi Nico." She smooched the dog between the ears with a tiny giggle and then turned to Kesi. "Honestly, I'd love to."

That was fun. It was more fun than the gym at least...
Nicodmus booped Avienne with his big, black, snoot to return the kiss. He turned to sit nearly on Avienne's feet, his oversized tail swishing around the cold earth. Looking at Kesi and tilting his head, then looked up at Avienne, thankful that his dog face couldn't reveal how stupidly he was smiling at her.

"How did you find us, lille venn?"

There was no effort to switch back to his human form, simply because he had forgotten. Plus, he got ear scratches this way.

T: Little darling

Kesi nodded her head with a little smile, "Wonderful...do you mind me asking....what are your talents my dear? " Kesi inquired as she could tell that Nico was talking but she could not read dog lips.

Looking at him, she reached out wanting to touch but retracted her hand and thought better of it.

She was not his partner, it was for the best she kept her hands away because it would be like betting the strange giant's head.
"Well, imagine my shock when I came back to work from my lunch break and seen three bodies missing and sleigh tracks leading me here..." Avi rolled her eyes with a smirk. Then she turned back to Kesi. "Same as yours, with the addition of making things go boom..."
Maybe it was the dog form he inhabited, but Nicodemus really did look up at Avienne like she was his entire world.

The tail wagged idly as she spoke of her grand adventure, his ears flopping back as he just stared at her. Kesi spoke before he could and his head tilted in her direction just in time to see her hand hesitating a pet.

His head shrunk, only Avienne was allowed to pet, but he wasn't exactly going to bite anyone over it.
Kesi laughed, her head bowing a little bit. Another necromancer who worked with dead bodies which was how she found out, "I did not know others worked there...but I am very curious at how far you've come into your gift; and explosions? Nico, " she told him, her head turning to him.

"You have found a wonderful woman, do please cherish her, " she asked him.

She'd just met the woman and she liked her. She went head first into a frey to protect someone she loved as well as a psychic with similar abilities.
Avi plopped onto her knees and just wrapped arms around Nico. Cuddling the doggo. What a good boy...

"I can talk to ghost and raise the dead. I can make them explode, too. So it's quite fun..." she hummed.
There was no time to answer Kesi and her strange demands that he cherish Avienne. He didn't understand what that meant, was Avienne going somewhere that he was unaware of? Did she plan on getting killed? It had his dog head tilting, one ear flopping a bit and Avienne flopped down to hug him.

Unmoving, just staring at Kesi in confusion, stilled by Avienne's warm embrace.

Was Kesi planning on killing Avienne? That hardly seemed like something she would do, but he found her comment a little odd.

He didn't think Samiel would appreciate him murdering his second, but if she tried anything against Avienne, he felt he should defend.

Hmm. Perhaps he was misunderstanding, and so he'd wait until later to check with his lover.
"I am without words- though I do imagine making dead bodies explode is very...messy, " she asked, a slight raise in her brow over that.

Thankfully, the ringing had left her ears and by now she was able to hear words softly and it felt like a relief to her now.

She felt soothed being able to hear everyone again- at least to some level. With Nico not responding, she imagined he was just lost in his happy world of being pampered by his girlfriend; it was rather adorable.
"Yeah, but good for scaring unwanted people off." She said with a grin and just kept cuddling her boyfriend.

Who was still a dog. Was it weird?

"Mm, can you turn back? Feels weird to be taller than you..." Avi chuckled.
Nicodemus really didn't want to switch back, it was easier in this form, but Avienne asked and he was compelled to listen. Not really forced, just more he liked seeing her happy, so the dog changed into a hulking Viking once again.

Standing now, he towered over the two of them again.

"Happy?" He asked. Two hands in his pocket and bent at the hips to peer over Avienne shoulder like the over-sized giant he was.
"True...I tend to use spirits to scare off unwanted visitors; they just believe my homes are haunted and never return, " she told her with a slight shrug.

It wasn't long though until Nico was massive once more, slowly, she pushed herself up and smoothed her skirt out a bit. "I think we did well this evening; do you wish to reclaim the bodies or will you entrust me to properly take care of them? "
Avi was happy. She stood on her tippy-toes and smooched her boyfriend. Mm, perfect.

"There you are...!" The girl chirped, but Kesi brought her down on earth. Ah, right... She looked at the dead bodies and sighed. "Ain't much to reclaim there. If you just burned them, it would save me a lot of paperwork."
Even nearly bent in half, the poor psychic had to stand on her toes to reach him for a smooch. Amused by her behavior, he tilted a little further and returned it. Attention was given to Kesi, who was inquiring about the bodies, then back to Avienne. Not really participating in the conversation as he had only been here to spar.

"If you require assistance I can help."

If he wasn't required, perhaps he and Avienne could take a stroll, enjoying the last bit of nightfall before he'd have to seek shelter.
Burned them, well, she would dispose of the bodies elsewhere so that it wouldn't put her in danger, "I will make sure there is no proof of them anywhere; this isn't the first time I've acquired a few bodies, " she told her as her hand waved a bit at Nico.

"I'll be fine. Thank you Nico, you enjoy the rest of your evening with your girlfriend. It was a pleasure to meet you Avienne and I look forward to meeting you again. Take care,, " she told the rather adorable pair of lovebirds as she'd gather up the sled and head off deep into the forest to clean up any evidence.
"It was nice meeting you, too, Kesi!" Avi grinned and once the other vampire was gone, she just smooched Nico again.

Blissful almost.