Common Bear → Intimidating Bear

Moon Dance four times — (4/4)
Joined December 8, 2018
  1. December 22nd, 2018
  2. January 20th, 2019
  3. February 19th, 2019
  4. March 6th, 2019

4 threads with 4 furry friends — (4/4)

1. Where it all Began — Emmett meets Riley Toscani (Bear) while cleaning up trash. They both shift and Locke comes to help out post-shift. They bring a sleeping Riley back to her apartment and leave a note. (Completed)
    Page 2
  2. Smokey Bears — Emmett and Locke meet Cliff Douglas(Bear) and they learn more about what being a were is and about The Sanctuary. (Completed)
  3. Two For Two Tuesday — Emmett and Locke go to Big Bear Diner to take Esperanza Castillo (Bear) up on her offer and to talk to Levka Orlovsky (Bear) about the other sleuth. (Completed)
    Page 2
  4. Shut Your Pie Hole — Emmett and Locke meet Ayane (Bear) at the Ren Faire during a pie eating competition. (Completed)

3 threads with sucky sucks — (3/3)

1. B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your [type] O Blood) — Emmett meets a very stinky mom vibe Pippa Ramsey at the gym. Wait... she's a vampire?! (Completed)
  2. Nowhere to Go But Up — Emmett meets a talking dog, Simon Radley, and makes him a balloon dog. (Completed)
  3. Doom — Emmett finds a weird monolith outside on his quest for bbq. A vampire has found it too. (Completed)

3 threads with magicians or a human — (2/3)

1. Skate Pun: Wanna Roll With Me? Get Inline — Emmett gets a text from his brother to go to Sk8 City. Locke doesn't arrive and the floor, along with a nice lady, Yesenia Narváez, and two kids become buddies instead. (Completed)
  2. Blind Date! Rike & Emmett — Emmett has a blind date with Rika Venäläinen. Despite not eating much, they have a good time. (Completed)
  3. ---

Be a big scary awesome amazing bear for 2 threads — (2/2)

1. Give Us Sanctuary — The boys shift with Natasha and Cliff. (Completed)
  2. Snow Moon — Moon thread with another shy bear in Ayane! (Completed)

Bear says maroo maroo, but it's a hell nooo — (1/1)

1. Zombies and bears, oh my! — Emmett has a run in with a vampire who controls zombies leading to an almost shift, helping to destroy said undead, and leaving with a knife for his troubles. (Completed)

Am human like you — (1/1)

1. Sike! — Emmett almost gets run over by Joseph who sees his eyes and asks what's up. While Joseph thinks its because he's is a psychic, Emmett tries to bow out of the convo as quick as possible. Colored eyes, where?

Join a Sleuth! — (1/1)

1. Be Like the Cool Kids — Locke and Emmett have tons of questions for Cliff after meeting with Levka. They then decide to ultimately join Pine Peak Sleuth! (Complete)

Have a giant bear hug for three months — (3/3)

1. December 7th, 2019
  2. January 7th, 2020
  3. February 7th, 2020

Common Member → Intimidating Soldier

Soldier Threads — (2/4)

1. Emmett vs Asha
  2. Thread 2
  3. Thread 3
  4. Granted by Cliff on this day, Oct 30, 2022