Lauderhill Holy Mary or something
Gabriel sat in his hospital room, just waiting. For Sienna to show up. He really wanted to be discharged, but they needed him to be signed out, and it was all a mess really.

His head flapped back onto the pillows, trying to remember. There had been a bird. Then spikes. Then a messy flutter of wings. Then a shatter of broken glass...
Sienna had driven there as quickly as she could, her hair tossed in a messy bun and she was just in a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. It had been a lazy day so she wasn't looking to look a hundred percent herself.

When she got to the hospital, she would ask for Gabriel's room and would be taken there where she would give a knock to his door.

"Gabriel? It's Sienna, " she called through the door, not opening it just in case he was indecent.
Yeah. He was here.

"Mmhmm," he nodded her in, lifting himself up and squinting her way for a moment. "They say we can make our big escape yet?"
Sienna would walk in and give him a little smile, "Should be able to, did you do what I said and asked to be discharged; even if they didn't want you to be? " she asked him curiously as she would look around for his stuff to help him get ready to boogy.
"...Yes," he answered with certainty, after a moment of forgetting if he actually had done this. But yes. He did. He got it. Ok-hand.

She was doing a whole lot of moving and he sort of felt like sludge honestly but he was happy to, uh. Hold things. If. She was gonna hand any to them.
Sienna smiled then as she found whatever bag would hold his stuff and would then would place it on the bed next to him, "Great, then you should be free to go; are you wearing pants right now or did they take all those off? " she had no idea what he was in but she was hopeful that he didn't want to strut out with a hospital gown on showing his own personal full moon.
"Mm..." he pointed to his clothes, neatly folded up on the chair behind her.

"I can pull all those on while you, uh. Turn I guess. Or you can watch if you want."

He was only sheepishly flirting!
Sienna suddenly found her cheeks turning pink as she smiled at him, her head shaking.

"I-I'll uhm turn for you but if you need help let me know, " she told him, unable to hide the pink to her cheeks at this. She thought he must be feeling some form of ok to flirt a little!
He laughed a little as she turned — good to know he still had it.

Really, he was honestly just fine, to extent he marveled at. He yanked his clothing on, finding his balance quick as he teetered on one foot and then the other.

"Ready," he answered, though he was actually only just putting his shirt on. Even if he was more into dudes, he wasn't above making the ladies blush either. But like, after that, he was ready to break out of there.
Sienna was waiting patiently, her fingers twirling together while one just played with the ring that she was wearing; it was an old thing with just an emerald stone on a silver band.

Hearing him rustle around with his clothes, she would only turn when he said he was ready. A smidge of pink spread up her neck, her fingers feeling itchingly hot to the point where she thought if she touched something it would melt or burst into flames again.

"Lovely, let's get you out of here then hm? Do you want to grab a bite to eat once we leave? " she asked, wondering if he had eaten anything or if he'd just gone without since he passed out and woke up here.
"Mmm... I'm okay," he waved his hand. It wasn't that he starved himself for his physique, but he didn't feel like wasting his allotted calories on sad hospital food. And mostly he wanted to get out of this place before he actually got sick from some actually unwell person.

He waved her along.

"I still can't figure out what happened though. There was like. A bird. And then it flew on my head? And then I think- words?"

But hahaha, birds didn't talk like- not like that. They had weird... tin can voices if they could mimic words.
Sienna would give a nod to his wanting to leave, she understood that and when he was ready, she would go to the door to open it for him.

"Words? You mean like it...it talked to you? " she asked him curiously, her brows furrowed a little bit at that. Birds repeated things sure, African greys could 'talk' but it was all a tricky thing that depended on who you asked about birds talking and if they really knew what they were saying.

Getting herself out of her head though, she'd open the door fully so that they could get out of this sterile environment.
"Yeah... Kinda hard to pay attention though when it's like-" he stretched his arms wide. "Big wings. S'all I remember."

Honestly that voice had sounded so close it was practically in his head.

Stupid. Maybe the whole thing had been a dream.
Sienna would raise a brow at that, "What do you remember of the bird? Any details come to mind? " she asked curiously.

She knew some species but she could always google looks and show him and figure it out that way. Thank you google.
There was absolutely no way Gabriel would remember a decent description of this bird. Everything happened way too fucking fast. He also wasn't like some audubon bird watcher or whatever.

He shook his head, feeling kind of shit for being so useless.

"Spiky?? Black, kinda? Big."
Spiky, black, and kinda big. Nope, that didn't help as she had no idea what bird was 'spiky' at all.

Sienna would reach over to him and rest a hand on his arm, a little smile on her face to him.

"It's ok, what matters is you are ok and once we get to my jeep I'll see if I can heal anything, sound good? " Sienna would offer to him, a warm smile on her face as she wanted to just reassure him that it was ok, that it was nothing to be ashamed about. In time he might remember or not, it all depended on his brain.
He nodded.

Though, he was pretty sure there was nothing actually to heal? He did not feel the slightest bit harmed.

"Thanks," he offered a slight but sincere smile.

He was just happy to leave finally.
Sienna gave a smile at that and would then would just keep walking with him, pressing a button to open the doors for them so that they were one step closer to leaving this place.

"You're welcome, " she told him gladly. What were friends for, if not for healing and helping each other when you needed it most? And this time her hands were not painfully burnt from her own accidental self.

If nothing else was said though, she would lead him to the exit of the ER to the parking lot where her jeep was parked. Her hand fishing out a set of keys from her purse so that it would be easy to unlock and get in.