Round Two Just Dance With Me

Looks+Outfit w/ this Dance music(Just dance 2)

This had slowly grown to be a spot she loved to come to, mostly for the JD2 and trying to keep her high score on the machine; so far so good but she hadn't even tackled the duet dances yet so that was her goal. Be bold and brave once more and drag someone onto the dance with her.

Getting the dance bands, she would head to the decently large space for it and would click her music before she looked around and then gave a sweet smile and popped out to the stranger who was passing by.

"Vill you join me? I need a second person, " she'd ask them as she held out their own set of bands that connected to the machine to record their movements.
outfit (one on the left)

For some reason, this was his work mate's favorite spot after their shift. Locke never minded tagging along as the food was decent and music fun. Sometimes his work friends would order a round of drink a get enough liquid courage to brave the karaoke machine or just destroy themselves on Mario kart.

At the moment Locke was following his friend, Billy, toward the bathroom. Poor guy hadn't been here before and was on the nervous side. Locke followed closely behind with arms crossed behind his head, providing distracting commentary to all the new sights and sounds. Just the luck though as a girl slid into their path and asked Billy to join her.

Locke saw the confusion and panic grow on his friend's face and with a slap to Billy's shoulder, he pushed himself forward and Billy out of view. "I'll do it." Locke gave her a beautiful smile.

The bands were his hands and halfway on his wrists before he realized what kind of company he was playing with. Oh, sick. Vampire and shifter had to be a killer dance combo.
Tatiana was worried for a moment seeing the first man just balking and freezing at her request to dance with her. They were at a gamer bar so why would he be opposed to it? That is unless he could tell- no that was his friend who smelt of were and made her internally want to panic but his offer then made her smile a bit.

"Vondervul, here you vill need zhis, " she told him as she handed him the little bands for his wrists. The rest was sensors for the TV and game and so she would get into her spot and push off the Pikachu hood off to let her long ponytail fall down.

"I'm Tati by ze vay, " she told him as she would wait for him to get ready as she gave herself a quick little stretch because she didn't want to mess up or have the vampire version of a muscle cramp.
He followed along with the stretching, rotating his upper body side to side with exaggerated arm extensions. It was the right kind of ridiculous considering the ambiance and the "challenge" they'd be facing.

"Hi Tati." Her accent made him question the correct pronunciation. "I'm Locke. Like Pop, Locke, and drop it. My signature move."

Stretching done, he stepped onto his portion of the platform and got into position.
Tatiana gave a little smile, "Lockee, nice to meet you, " she told him with a little chuckle. She hoped she said his name right but she might have messed it up a little bit in pronunciation.

"Zhink you can keep up vith me? " she asked, a playful challenge in her tone to him as she would move to her spot and sway a little, getting ready to hit play to see if this were could keep up with her on the dance floor.
Them's fighting words, sister. She already had the song cued up and the countdown was beginning.

Locke's competitive spirit was kicked up to a firey notch. A cocky jut of the chin accompanied a fist coming to rest on his chin. "Oh, we'll see who's victorious."

Spoiler alert. It's going to be me.
Tatiana gave him a wicked grin, she liked this were, he was spunky!

"Good luck, whoever gets high score, vins. Loser must dance to song of winners choice, " she told him, hold her hand out for a shake as the count down started. They were fie seconds away from her kicking his butt because she was a dancing queen!
"Deal." Locke wasn't going to let the icy grip catch him off guard. Oh no, he saw right through that scare tactic. His bear was far less pleased and for that Locke would spring back and put a little more distance between them, for his bear's sake. Well, as much distance as their tiny podium would allow for.

The ghostly apparitions of dancers in funky costumes materialized on-screen and then they were off.

His rhythm started strong but got shaky with the short transitions. Not a bad first showing as Locke shook some air maracas to the beat.

I suggest a rolling match to see who racks up more points. Roll 1-5. The highest score means they got more "Perfects" and their individual score rose more. Ties mean they tie. Thinking four to five rounds? Locke can roll first!

Tati grinned at that. She was a surefire to win this dance off with him and so she would take her position beside him and would start to move with the haloperson on the screen and started to move with a smile on her face. Dancing again- even to a game, felt amazing!

She was able to keep up easily with the person on the screen, moving around Locke as he had a little hiccup with the shakers but he was doing rather good so far! She couldn't focus on him though, she needed to keep dancing with the skirt lady otherwise she would mess up.

5 rounds sounds good! Tati got a 5 on her roll :D Let's dance <3!

She was good. Dangerously good. The vampire hit almost every beat with precision and a fierce concentration that upsettingly made Locke look like an amateur!

The paired dancing came next and Locke was fully determined to be in total sync with his pirate counterpart. His usual wild moves shortened to quick chops of the air and stomping. Less fun, but it guaranteed a good score each time.

"I'm going to catch up." He vowed while he windmilled his arms and shimmied.

First round: Tati takes the lead
Second Roll for Locke: 5

Tatiana had most of her life to thank for her dance skills but when it came to games she was not perfect with it and so she was bound to slack a smidge when it came to things.

She would slow down on a couple of moves, not wholly catching those couple of motions but they were still good and passable with a couple of stars that she got. He might be able to catch up now.

"Ve vill see my fine furry friend, " she countered with a playful bit of sass to him as she continued to dance next to him.

Got a 3!

Locke shouldn't be looking at the scores but the climbing numbers were too tempting and so he had to dare a glance. Whatever lead she gained on him, in the beginning, was evening back out. Locke took the opportunity to relax his posture and start to jive with the music.

He mouthed along with the words, adding his voice to the blaring speakers. "OK! I BELIEVE YOU!"

If his dancing suffered from his exuberance, Locke didn't notice.

Round 1: Tati leads
Round 2: Locke evens the score
Third roll for Locke: 3

Tatiana was all smiles right now as she danced, sure she slacked a bit but now she was really getting in the grove of this and happily moving along to the holo person on the screen. She was determined to beat this were-man at her own game and with that in mind her confidence kicked up more and she was not missing a beat!

Maybe a few hand movements were being missed but her feet and hips were rocking and rolling!

"Come on! Don't you slack on me now, I zhought you vanted to vin! " she challenged, a grin on her face as she kept dancing. So close, they were so close to see who won and who would be dancing to the winners choice song!

Got a 4!

They were hitting the big repeat cycle which for all intents and purposes should be the easiest way to rack up points and get this vampire lady eating his dust.

In actuality, Locke's moves took a nosedive as he took a literal nose dive, tripping over his untied shoelace and falling to a heap on the ground.

Round 3: Tati's back on top
4th roll for Locke: 1

Tatiana was in the grove, she was moving and hitting the repetitions well but her movements were rather thrown off as she watched as her dance partner just crumbled down to the ground.

She would all but stop dancing with the machine now as she looked to him with concern.

"Lockee you alright? " she asked, trying to keep back the laugh in her tone as she had never seen someone wipe out like that while dancing. She would have to do a decent recovery though to finish this out :/

got a 2!

The start of the big finale and Locke was a pathetic pile on the floor. Any hope that his fall had escaped the vampire's notice was, of course, just wishful thinking.

"I'm good." He grumbled, already pulling himself to his knees. The bear vehemently refused to be touched by the vampire lady. Locke was up only a beat later and transitioning flawlessly back into the dance.

He would end on straight perfects, flashing Tati a smile full of teeth as his bruised ego bruised began to recover.

Round 3: Tati's back on top
Round 4: Tati keeps her lead
5th and final roll for Locke: 5

Tatiana kept dancing to the person on the screen, her attention going between it and the fallen were who was getting up now to bust a move.

"Zhat is good, come ve are almost finished, " she told him with a kindly challenging tone as she then shook out of the sudden stupor that she was in and was able to score perfect; just as he did! So it would seem the were could dance!

She was all smiles as they finished the dance, the vampire not even winded thanks to not using her lungs to be able to do this but she would place her hands on her hips as she turned to face him now with an impish smile as her score was higher than his on the screen.

In the name of sportsmanship, she would hold a hand out to him, "Vell done moy drug, you did vell, " she told him with a bit of a smile.

Tati got a 5 o.o

Even having danced his little bear heart out, Locke had been sounded trounced by the vampire. He bowed his head in respect when the scores flashed over the screen. "Defeated. Crushed" Moaning, Locke laid an arm over his eyes and turned away in mock despair – a move to draw out a laugh and to keep his bear a safe distance away.

When he peeked from under his arm, Locke saw the outstretched hand and had to make a decision. "You're a great dancer." He rushed out, awkwardly and quickly grasped the hand, eyes automatically drawing down to the hold fingers that touched his own. "And you have very cold hands!"
Oh the poor were! It took a lot to keep a straight face as she gave a dramatic sigh to him,"Da, it is another victory for mother Russia it vould seem, " she told him, teasing him a little bit with it. He'd be fine, she was sure of it. Yes she won but he had done incredible!

"I zhink I have an unfair advantage in being a professional dancer, " she told him apologetically as she shook his warm hand. It was so warm! It felt so nice and made her eyes close as she had missed that feeling in all these months, "And you are vonderfully varm...I miss zhat feeling, being varm, " she told him with a slight smile and laugh that came with a shake of her head. There were a lot of things that she missed but heat was the biggest really.
How long was long enough before he could yoink his hand back without being rude? Locke mentally counted back from ten and zoned out enough for his bear to become hazy around the edges. Sleepy, sleepy bear. See? All good. Vampire lady was all cold hands and no bite.

She filled the ten seconds with talk, at one point, revealing her trap card: being a professional dancer that liked to sucker players like him. Rude.

He looked at her shrewdly, miffed but also vindicated that his loss wasn't due to his lack of skills – just her overabundance of them.

"Has it been a long time for you?" She made it sound like ages. "I met this one guy who was only a few months in. Funny. He was also a dancer."
Tatiana would only give him a little longer than normal handshake before letting go, not wanting to be weird or rude since it wasn't right to just try and leach off of someones natural body heat. As much as she wanted to, she wouldn't.

The question actually had her thinking for a moment.

"Almost a year...on ze twenty-ninth I vill have been zhis for one year, " she told him. That news alone surprised her as well as she spoke it out loud. She couldn't believe it, really it was amazing that she had somehow made it to a year after all that she had gone through to get here.

"Really? Vhat vas his name- if you don't mind ze question, I might actually know him, " she said with a little smile. She had one person in mind right off on who it could be but she had to be sure.
Another baby vampire! That made three for Locke and somebody somewhere owed him a prize.

He took another look at her, rising to his full height to cross his arms cockily together. Oh ho ho.

"Happy almost anniversary." He congratulated. Did vampires even celebrate their uh, death day? Locke internally cringed. How freakishly morbid.

And oh? Did all vampires know each other or was that some spciest bullshit. He definitely didn't know all the shifters so probably not. "Maybe you do know him." Locke paused, scrolling through his memory back to that night. "Said his name was Theo, I think?"
The happy anniversary was met with a slight smile, she wasn't super stoked about the day she died but she wasn't looking to make this sweet were sad so she wouldn't say anything.

"Zank you...It is almost vorth eating a cake, " she told him with a bit of a chuckle.

Oh she knew that vampire!

"Da, he is in my group actually and ve meet up for dancing, " she told him happily, "Speaking of...I von so I get to pick vhat you solo dance to, " Tati told him with an impish grin now. She may have had a leg up but he still lost and fair was fair!
Same group. Yes, that Theo vampire said he had joined one recently. Locke's brow's turned together as he considered what that meant. "I think I met him in Las Almas. Is your group based there or maybe here?" Seemed kind of spread out for a group, but then again Locke wandered all around the area not just near the sanctuary.

And, his earlier idea of a vampire dance troop was actually more a reality! If they got good enough they could take the show on the road. Call it the Traveling Nightmares or something.

Locke's lips mashed together in distaste. He'd hoped she would've forgotten their little bet. Rules were rules, though, and he had to pay up.

"Do your worst." He challenged.
Tatiana smiled and then shook her head, "No, ve are in Ridgefield. ve share ze area vith a few groups zhere; have you been?" she asked him curiously. It truly was a breath of fresh air to meet a were who was actually friendly. Yes she knew of two friendly wolves but she wasn't too too close to them.

She was already flicking through the screen, searching for the best song for him to dance to that she would get a right kick out of and she finally found it and with a grin clicked it before stepping out so that he had space and control over it.

"I have total faith that you vill enjoy zhis dance; you strike me as fun loving, " she told Lockee with an encouraging smile while also breaking out the phone because duh. Also she needed to save this for her own personal enjoyment for later no matter how well he did. Someone willing dancing to what she chose? Gold.

Have fun!!<-- dance/song

"The city center?" He shook his head. "Haven't been in a good while. Seems it's changed a lot since I last went." Multiple groups now. If he was remembering that one Jaguar group had their base there. Now vampires too? He made a mental note to ask Cliff later and see if his King knew about the other groups.

He itched to question the vampire more, see what else he could learn about them or where the gothic dancer had been frequenting this last year. They were in Lauderhill and not too far from where Pandora...

Locke took a stilted breath in and forced his rising chest to drop. Those feelings were not for here. Frankly, he was surprised by the goodwill he had been extending vampires as of late, but for some reason, he couldn't find it in himself to just hate for the sake of hating. They were surprisingly similar to each other and perhaps he knew deep down that Pandora would have agreed.

Heavy thoughts were for another day. Right now, he had a bet to pay for. Locke sighed and stepped back into position. The vampire was going to record her victory prize. He liked her style even if it was at his expense.
Nodding some, "Da, if you ever vanted to come take a look, you are velcome. Ze vampire are at ze Collection, " she told him with a little smile. She hoped he'd swing by just to take a look at least. Catrina seemed to welcome other were there, so why not invite him over?

As he took center stage, it was hard to not just smile at him while trying to not laugh watching him dance to this ridiculous song. It was amazing and she was trying very hard to keep it together.

This whole evening had done great to show her that not all strange were's were looking to attack and hurt her. It was a comfort really and made her enjoy this even more as she would be saving this until the end of time.

"Vant me to send you a copy of zhis for any dance audition you might do? " Tati asked him with a bit of playful cheek.
Locke was bent over with hands on his knees. Not entirely winded, shifter stamina for the win, but all the movement had him feeling dizzy.

"Yeah. I'll check it out." He said between neck stretches, twisting his head from one side to the next until he could hear that nice pop. No idea what the 'Collection' was but Google was a beautiful thing. Whoever ran this clutch had to be super chill, letting shifters wander in.

Satisfied with his recovery, Locke pulled back up to look at the phone. What a crafty vampire. Of course, he'd take the bait. "You know what? Yes. I do want that recording. Might help me remember not to accept bets I'm doomed to fail." He pulled out his own phone and waited on her instructions.
Tati was impressed, he survived the insane dance and got a rather decent score chasing those rabbids. She was still grinning and would glad down someone and got a cold beer for him and would hold it out to him after he caught his breath.

"Here, you 'ave more zhen earned it, " she told him with a bit of a laugh before a big grin crossed her face as she would laugh.

"You did not know, so do not blame yourself Lockee, " she told him with a bit of a laugh as she would give out her number to him so that he could send her a text just so that she could send him the video she took of him. Oh yes, Goki was going to get a kick out of this when she showed him back home, that was for sure!
What was the saying? Never accept drinks from strange vampires?

It wasn't a common saying so Locke thought it pretty safe to accept the beer. Not like she could drink it anyway. "Thanks. Cheers." He saluted her as he popped the top.

This hadn't been the plan when he challenged the vampire but leaving with a number and new acquaintance was far superior to all the worst-case scenarios his brain helpfully supplied. The bear wasn't thrilled - to say the least - but he'd keep his grumbles to itself as long as no blood was shed.

Speaking of blood, Locke felt a bit awkward drinking in front of Tatiana. Was it considered rude? He honestly didn't know any vampire etiquette. Locke took a sip in compromise since she did provide it after all.

The phone was returned and he typed his text one-handed, hitting the back button to correct spelling best he could. No way was she getting any additional fuel to tease him about. "I'd say rematch next time, but maybe we try something more my speed." His eyes went to a few of the racing games and the big Mortal Kombat game on the far wall.

Yes, he would have his revenge. >:)
Tati gave a nod, "Vashe zdorov'ye, " she said in agreement. Oh how she missed drinking, the slight burn of alcohol and the intoxication that came with it. She needed to find another psychic to get that feeling though.

It wouldn't bother her though and then she grinned as she sent him the video of him dancing to the song.

"Da...I vill gladly go against you again and see who vins. Just let me know vhen you'd like to lose again, hmm? " she asked, her tone playful and challenging to him as she was more than ready to try to go against him on something that is more his speed.

She wondered what that was.

"Call me vhen you can't to, I'm free often, " she told him with a smile at that as she would get ready to go. Saving her win and then letting him see her username as the top ranking one on the game. An impish innocent smile was on her face at that to him. Sorry Lockee, she did kinda cheat on that, so bring on whatever you think you can dish.