Reignhart Let's get down to fishness!

Outfit!w/ bag

After giving the address to Hiro, she would meet him at the fish store there. It was a large store with both fresh and salt water but she knew they were going to need the salt water section and in her hand was a list of items for a tank. She was humming a little bit, writing out more items and then of course, writing out types of fish or sea life that would be compatible and happy to be in the same tank together.

This was exciting, she too had decided to get a tank; perhaps a jelly fish tank or something whimsical like that. Honestly, she wasn't sure yet, it was hard to decide.

That did make her wonder what sort of fish that he was wanting or would like. Seahorses seemed to be high on the list and he could even add starfish to his tank as well! The idea alone had her bouncing a little and looking around for him now.
Hiro hopped off the bus in Reignhart and managed to find the store rather quickly. Dressed comfortably, but again, in black. That was the only color this dude had in his wardrobe. Still, he smiled seeing ZhiLan.

"Heeey!" he gave her a little wave. "Hope I'm not late!"
ZhiLan bounced a little bit and went over to him with a shake of her head and smile, "No not at all! How are you? Excited? " she asked. It was obvious that she was because she was in her aquatic element right now.

Also she still had the surprise to tell him that she was going to get her own tank too.
Hiro couldn't help, but give her a slightly nervous, yet excited giggle.

"Yeah...!" he said, smiling brightly. "Can definitely tell you are too!"
A little shrug left her at that one as she would motion for him to come inside with her and she would grab a cart to drop her purse into.

"I am because I decided I will get a tank as well; I might go starfish tank with urchins...I'm not sure yet- do you have idea yet? " she asked curiously with a big smile.
Hiro grabbed a cart as well, following her and smiling.

"I think something colorful would fit you..." he said quietly, not really wanting to impose his own opinions on her. "Aaah, I'm so glad we can be tank buddies..."
"So definitely coral...perhaps donut coral, it is very colorful and pretty, " she told him with a smile at that.

"You need something maybe bold, maybe torch and frogspawn coral, they are bold and move around, " she told him with a bit of a smile. He was sweet though, the suggestion to her on something colorful.
"Ooohh... I've seen those." Hiro gasped, with his eyes wide. "These corals look like aliens!"

How amazing! And indeed, those things were beautifully colorful...!
ZhiLan chuckled a little and nodded, "They do! But are really cool and make a great place for whatever creature you're wanting to add to your tank, " she told him with a smile.

It would only take a moment to reach where they kept the saltwater tanks and the section they were at was where they kept the coral pieces. They were small but had pictures of what they would grow into, there were larger pieces but most were small.

"The smaller fragments are safer and easier to ship so that they don't risk dying because they are alive, " she would tell him, mostly it was something she had learned from reading.
Hiro looked into the tanks, as excited and wide-eyed as ever. Even if the fragments were small, they were so beautiful. Like plants, but... not plants...!

Ah, decisions, decisions...

"Ahh, they're all so pretty, I don't know what to choose..."
ZhiLan just smiled and nodded.

"Ok, first then, how big of a tank did you want; a twenty, thirty, fifty? Or bigger? " she'd ask him curiously because tank size was actually important.
"Ahh... Fifty, maybe bigger. I got a lot of space." Hiro said with a smile and nervously scratched the back of his neck.
ZhiLan felt her heart do a funny little flutter of excitement.

"Ok big tank means lots or coral and lots of fish of any kind. Do you know what kind of fish you were wanting? Did you want sea horses? Star fish? Crabs? Blennies? Jawfish?Wrass? " please forgiving her Hiro she was excited and knew that he could have a beautifully active and fun tank in his place now and so she was excited.
Oh. That was a lot of names...! He blinked slowly, but... Crabs! Crabs! Crab rave! And that was the only thing he could think of. But then again...

"I'd love crabs...!" Hiro gasped out. "But wouldn't they eat seahorses...?"
Her head shook, "Micro crabs, they're small and great cleaners of the bottom of the tank and too small to do anything to seahorses but if you do want more fun crabs then no, no seahorses because crabs like to eat them, " she told him with a frown.

Micro's were cute little guys and fun to watch and great at keeping a tank clean.
Micro crabs having themselves a little micro rave. He was utterly sold on this idea.

"Yes. Micro crabs. Perfect..." he whispered, wide-eyed. "What other fish could nicely co-exist with seahorses...?"
ZhiLan thought for a moment.

"Hmm there are firefish; very colorful, Gobies are fun to watch, assessor fish; they are bright colors and very active, and there are tilefish; the small ones, they would live happily with everyone and with the coral. Just need to remember to have plenty of spots for seahorses to grab onto with their tails, " she would tell him as she would look around to try and find the fish tank he was wanting.
Firefish. Wasn't it the most badass fish name possible? Crab rave with seahorses and firefish...

"I'll take firefish, then." he grinned. "Wow... This is just so cool..."
ZhiLan smiled at that.

"So, firefish, seahorse, and micro crabs and coral. It sounds like the start of a beautiful tank, let's go pick out the tank they should be...Ah! " she told him as she brought him over to where a large 55 gallon fish tank was that was ontop of a wooden base.

"Now anything you put the tank you, you want it sturdy because the water and everything inside gets heavy, " she told him, not wanting him to suddenly have a broken table because of a tank.
Hiro just gave her a reassuring grin. Yeah, he had like this solid slab of cupboard he could put the tank.

"Yeah, I got a place...!" he giggled. "I know how heavy these things can get..."
ZhiLan smiled at that and would then wave over an employee to put the tank out front.

"Do you like this stand or do you want to see if they have other colors that you might like more? " she'd ask him curiously. There were others colors dark red, white, tan, black and grey.
Hiro's answer was rather obvious, given his affinity for a certain color. Man was as predictable as death and taxes.

"Ah... Black would be cool." he said with a soft smile.
ZhiLan smiled at that and would ask the employee to take the black one back for him.

"For me...I will do a forty five tall tank, " she told him with a bit of a smile at that as she would point out the tall fat tank that she wanted and then would pick out a deep red stained base.

"Let's go to coral now, yea? We can put it on hold and then pick up in two days once our tanks are ready, " she said with an excited smile.
"Yeah!" Hiro said, as excited as she was and followed her to pick the coral for his tank.

He managed to get himself a rather impressive amount and variety, some just for the looks, others specifically for seahorses to perch on and for other fish to find their home in there.
Zhilan grinned and would follow him, picking out various coral pieces as well as some live rock and anemones to add to her tank as well.

"I wonder if they have goth clown fish...they love anemones, "she told him with a bit of a chuckle as she would continue to pick out and place on hold her own pieces to add to her tank.

" Your tank is going to look wow with all those bits! " she complimented him with a bit smile.
Hiro grinned, happy to get some praise despite being a newbie in the aquatic world.

"Are you getting an anem..." Shit. There was this word. The word he always had a problem with. "Amnemo... The flower-like thing..."
Biting her lip a little bit at him trying to say the word, a little smile on her face as she nodded.

"An anemone? Yes, hey have ones that are not venomous so I could touch without getting stung, " she told him with a little smile.
"Ahh, so cool..." he said with a grin. "They look so cool, too..."

Hiro basically had everything set and he fiddled with his wallet to see if he got enough cash. And he did, fortunately.
ZhiLan smiled at that as she would put in place what she was wanting now as well.

"Alright, let's get the tanks and then I will help you set it up. Not too hard and I have the buckets to help get your tank cycled and mine in my trunk, " she told him as she would then pull out a list to hand to an employee to collect. The look on their face was like a kid at Christmas as they'd head off to get what was needed.
"Yessss... Oh God, it's gonna be so cool..." Hiro let out a tiny excited gasp, then stopped for a moment. "Ah, would like to step in for tea, then?"

Just slide in.
ZhiLan smiled at that and gave an eager nod to that, "Id love to, I can help with tank and also enjoy some tea with you, " she told him with a happy smile, a little playful bump against his side for that as she would pick out some additional decorations to go into her own tank to give it more life.
Hiro smiled meekly a bit. Ho boy, did he had his apartment cleaned? Yeah, he did. Plants watered? Yeah... Well, there was his work bench, but it was usually tidy.

"I... uh... I got plenty of tea... All different kinds of tea, yeah." he mumbled out.
ZhiLan gave a sweet smile, "That sounds good- do you have peach blossom tea by chance? " she would ask curiously, her mind wondering a bit as to what his place looked like.
"Yeah! I do." he said, rather enthusiastic, snapping out of his mumbly state. "I hope you'll enjoy it, blended it myself..."
"Oh I get to try one of the ones you blend? I can't wait then! " she told him happily as she would head to the check out with him if he was done and ready to go. She was ready to help set up these beautiful tanks; especially his since she wholly endorsed having a fish tank.
Hiro gave her a happy grin. He couldn't wait either...!

But right. He couldn't take everything by bus...

Once they were all checked out, he was almost too embarrassed to ask her for a ride home. Maybe he indeed should get a car, huh...?

"Um..."
Once they were both checked out, she would head outside with him and then looked to him a little confused for a moment before remembering him taking the bus all over.

"Oh! Come, I have space, I rented a truck because of the tanks, " ZhiLan told him with a happy little smile, not at all minding offering to help as she would point the people to her truck that she was using to place the tanks and stands in the back for them.

It was a lot of car for her but really, she was fine it was kinda fun to actually drive something that was different than what she normally drove honestly.
Hiro was a bit pink on his face. He should have planned better, eh...?

"Thank you." he mumbled out. "I'm really dumb sometimes."

But yeah, having a truck helped a lot. He gave ZhiLan his address in Alder Heights.
ZhiLan shook her head at him, "No, you are fine. I didn't know tank size so I just went big, " she told him with a little laugh as she would help load the truck.

Getting into it with him, she would nod as he gave his address and would drive them to his place, her teeth biting at her lower lip a little bit in excitement to help him set this up. She might be a tad addicted to fish tanks, they were beautiful.

"Wan to get your door? I'll help bring in small stuff before we team work big stuff, " she would say with a happy smile to him.
Hiro grinned and rushed to open the doors. Then rushed to help her with unloading and carrying stuff.

"Thank you so much..." he gasped out.
ZhiLan smiled and waved her hand a bit, "Its fine, let's get this inside and you tell me where you are wanting it, " she told him as she would gather bags and carry them inside. For such a slim and slender woman, she was oddly rather strong and had no issues carrying anything into his home.

living room aesthetic

Hiro noticed how strong she was and he remained quietly impressed until he was asked where to put his things.

"Oh...!" he almost jumped. "Living room! I'll clean the table."

He moved the plants off the big table near the window onto a shelf.
Zhilan gave a nod to that and would walk into his apartment. It looked nice and neat! She would look around before going to the table and carefully setting down the bags so that nothing inside would be damaged.

"You have nice place, " she told him with a smile as she would make sure things were settled before going back to the rental and pulling out two large buckets from the back and dragging them out to carrying inside. They sort of smelt fishy but not terribly so; it was the filters. It made Squishy squee a little since it made her want to eat it but she couldn't.

"Filters for the tank, " she told him with a bit of a grin as she held them up before setting them carefully on the floor and double checking the lids so that they wouldn't slosh.
Hiro rushed to help her and carried at least one of the buckets back inside and then wheeled in the rest.

"Ah, make yourself at home!" he said with a smile. "I'll get the kettle going for tea...!"

He moved around so quickly, one could think he's teleporting.
The way he moved made her think he too was a were like herself but yet...he didn't smell like her. It made her lips purse a smidge but she said nothing about it.

Going to the door, she would remove her shoes and then go back to the mountain of supplies and start to open up the large canister filter to pull things out.

"Ok, I'll get the filter put together...it is always a pain, " she said with a laugh as she was pulling out the media and everything to put together and making sure that everything looked alright and no cracks.
Hiro gave her a grin, really appreciating her help and then disappeared in the kitchen for a moment to prepare tea for them. Then peeked out again to observe what she was doing with the filters. Jump in if she needed help and just learn how to do it himself.

"Thank you...!" he smiled softly. "This is so great..."
ZhiLan was biting her lip, so when he came over to help she was grateful! With an extra set of hands, she'd show and explain how the filter set up works, "Of course! I'm happy to, can you bring a bucket? I need to pull out the filter in that one, " she told him as she would point to a bucket that was the heaviest.
"Right away...!"

With great difficulty, he managed to pick up the heavy bucket. Perhaps he should hit the gym...

"Oh... Geez..." Hiro huffed and put it next to her, then chuckled. "You made it look so easy!"
Some pink rose to her cheeks at that as she gave an awkward smile at that.

"Oh it is from swimming so much...current is hard to get through so you need a lot of arm and leg strength, " ZhiLan told him as she would open the bucket and then pull out the filter median and fill the canister with it.

She would also explain the use of it; the reason for all the extra stuff and why it had a smell at the moment but how it wouldn't smell anymore once the system cycled in two days.
Hiro listened intently and made notes in his phone for what to do in the future. As he head the kettle's whistle going off, his eyes turned blue and he habitually snapped his fingers to turn off the electric stove.

Let the water sit for a while and then excused himself to make them tea. Brought the cups back to living room.