Fernsby Place Vulture goes SQUEEE!
Tempest was glad he took the card, even as he realized that activities with her would have to be nocturnal or semi nocturnal since she couldn't wake up in the sunlight hours yet. She was eager for that day, to witness it once more but patience would have to win out for that.

The offer of his number had her nodding and fishing out her phone; she knew better than to leave without it. It was vital to have when she was traveling around outside of the territory. She would type in his name for a new contact and he'd get his own lion emoji next to his name before she handed it to him, "Oh, I will never say no to a lions helping hand if I need it. The offer goes to you as well, if you ever need a hand with something, please never hesitate to call or text, " she offered to him with a smile.

What sort of to be friend would she be if she didn't reciprocate the offer? So long as it was within her waking hours, she would gladly give a helping hand or some company if it was desired. Tempest did hope to see the doctor lioness again though, to see how she was fairing herself but knowing that Iago was going to pass her hello onto her was going to have to do for the time.
He took her phone and--carefully, not wanting to scratch up her property--typed his number in quickly.

Truthfully, he already had vampire contacts should he ever desperately need one, but... well, this one did feel pretty fun. This just meant he could pester both his Bird King and Tempest the Vulture when things came up. Or Safiya, but really... he left that bit to Sokol! And anyway!

"Sounds perfect," he agreed. Rolling his shoulders a little, he made sure the cloak was sitting nicely on him before he made his decision. "I'm going to head out. But you're good to get home on your own and stuff?"

Obviously she'd gotten out here on her own, but... you know, just checking. "I guess your... night is only just beginning, huh." Whereas it was time for him to TURN IN.
Tempest would make sure his information was saved before tucking her phone away into her pocket. This evening had gone great so far, she was rather eager to tell Monty she got to meet another Lion; one she had scared into falling in the snow. That memory was going to go into her journals so that she wouldn't forget.

"Oh I'll be fine, don't need to worry about me. You get home and get warm, hmm? " she told him with a smile as she would sit up on one of the crates and right before his eyes again she would change back into a vulture.

She was going to fly around and glide home; practice makes perfect after all and she needed all the flying practice she could get.

"Take care Iago, it was truly a pleasure, " Tempest told him happily as she would hop down and bird walk out of the room before hopping onto the rail and looking back at him and diving down and using that momentum to be able to glide down and out through the still open door. She nearly hit it on her way out but managed to just scrape her feathers as she turned to get out and flap back to the roof where she had been perched before.
Get home and get warm sounded like a great idea. Maybe he'd make his housemate baby him. :3

And then she was a bird again! And he laughed for it, still too delighted.

"Adios, Tempest. Stay cool," he said and gave her room to exit. Then she was off, doing giant bird acrobatics that he could only be jealous of.

One last wave to her shadow up on the roof as he bolted outside himself, and he was only as careful as he needed to be to not slip as he got himself off the property. What an unexpected journey that had been!