Yellow Pages Tea for Two
How Sigfrid hated texting, but she did not wish to interrupt Edvin's day with a question that could surely wait.

Good evening, I was reaching out to see if you would be interested in meeting up some time soon? It has been some time since we last spoke at the library and I have some interesting news that you might be interested in.
Sigfrid
Interesting!

He had not spoken to his Sire in quite a while, though perhaps that was not all by accident. Her being here had been quite the shock, and it complicated things in some ways. However, after her meeting with Beauregard, he had assumed she intended to make her own way through the county. He did wonder what she'd been up to. Apparently, gathering intel she saw fit to share with him.

Evening. I would be very interested, indeed. Where would you like to meet?
Edvin
I was thinking somewhere a bit more private, the information has to do with our kind and I would hate for curious ears to pick up on the discussion. We could meet at either of our places, unless you know of somewhere else?
Sigfrid
Interesting.

I would be charmed to see what sort of home you've made here in Ridgefield. Where shall I go and when?
'Location in Reignhart' any time around 10 tomorrow night, if that works with your schedule?
Sigfrid
Reignhart. Curious. He wondered if the rabid woman who'd tried to kill him had finally fled.

Certainly