The Puri Family
[Image: 4c6471585eec86fde88ea0d31f2d7082.jpg]
The Puri family is a mix of two lovely cultures; One of Chinese and Indian. Heng and Ami both decided to elope together and marry outside of their parent's wishes and take on a whole new last name, Puri. Heng, in the end, would go to turn Ami into a were along with himself after talking with her and her meeting his tiger on a few occasions. At the age of 21 and 23 respectively, the couple would work and save up money and then immigrate to the US after saving for over five years. Once in America, they chose to move to Alaska where there was plenty of space but also happened to be a small tiger group there in which they befriended and became a part for a fair amount of years.

Over time, Ami would come to be pregnant twice, giving birth to two children; Amira and her older brother. Both children grew up knowing about were's and shifters, the do's and don'ts as they ware both were children. When they were older (13 and 19 in were years) respectively, their mother passed from the stress of the shift coupled with wounds from a fight she had gotten into with another were, leaving behind her husband and children.

Due to the loss, the family would leave the weregroup. Heng struggled to be in the area where his wife's memory lingered so he decided to follow a hunch and move to Colorado after purchasing a rustic cabin out in the fringes.

Now, the family is trying to put their lives together. Amira automatically left with Heng but her older brother wanted to stay for a little longer to mourn their mother but on his word, to move where his family was once they were settled.

NOW On to who's up for adoption! Amira's father Heng and her older brother!

Heng Puri:[Image: XrmmY5Q.jpg]
  • Species: Common or higher Were Siberian Tiger
  • FC possibilities: Sung Kang, Nicholas Tse, or Hiroyuki Sanada (if none pique your interest let me know, I'm ok with wigglin' if you found someone else just let me know <3)
  • Personality: Firm, caring, family man (add whatever other flavors you like after that <3 )
  • Ethnicity: Chinese
  • Brief Info; He was born and raised in Southern China. During his life there he was infected by a tiger and left home. He met his wife and later went to marry and leave the country with her. (That is the general basis as was stated up above, as long as that is included someway somehow, the rest of his background is up to you!)

Older Brother!: (Name up to you!)[Image: 4l1g9Bg.jpg]
  • Age!: Were age 23, human years equivalent to roughly 35
  • Species: Born were Siberian tiger! (thus a common ^^)
  • FC: Rather open he is a mix of Indian and Chinese, so as long as that is kept in mind, you're golden
  • Personality: Up to you! Boop me and we can figure it out!
  • Brief Info: First child of Ami and Heng, grew up in Alaska where he was born in a small weretiger community, homeschooled, not excited about moving to a different state but does so. Anything else you want to add, go for it!!

Friend!: (Name up to you!)[Image: 4stik3h.jpg]
  • Age!: Up to you! They can be another born were tiger or a regularly turned tiger part of the old group(discussion open!)
  • Species: Sibrian Were Tiger
  • FC: Open!
  • Personality: As long as cheeky/ or mischievous is part of them, everything else is open!
  • Brief Info: Amira had made a close friend in the group back in Alaska. Most likely went on their own hunts together and just general friends! They would have been pseudo-adopted into the family itself spending time with both siblings as well!

I need you to have been active for at least 3 months to claim Amira's older brother! And activity level, I'm not super picky but I'd like to know you're going to stick around <3 Her father I am laxer with but the brother needs that, K! The Friend I am very open on as well! So just ask! ((All images are not perm just ideas ^^)Please feel free to message Kat713#5770 on discord or in PS chat if you are interested :D Thank you!