Yellow Pages Litterbox
It'd been a couple days. She hadn't heard a word.

If Grace was on a timeline to potentially get turned into a shitty fuckin' animal person, she sure would be on this shit.

How's it going?
Grace
Blair would be a lil late to respond but given the insanity that had gone on, she needed just a little time to get her head sorted,
Hi, sorry been just...sleeping, turns out not sleeping for 3 days and training with brain powers while being infected takes a lot out of a person :/ how are you?
Blair
Not a lie, mostly just been trying to recover.
Didn't need the slashy face. Grace told herself to be patient, though.

If this pact thing happened, Blair would need to be a friend. A real one. And Grace had been skipping that step for the wild rush of taking something back from the monsters. Some victory that psychic-kind could hold up.

So she told herself to be chill.

Its cool. Not looking for apologies just checking in
None of those animal fuckers have been trying to creep on you right?
Grace
Haha about that question...
Well I am not mauled or found by the ones I'm avoiding, so i'd say so far it's good
None have been no but I've gotten word that it's spread a bit that I'm infected so I am a bit worried about everything...weres are not a group I ever wanted to muck with given what they can do
a pause and a breath,
How are you and Rika?
YO WHAT.

Incoming call from Grace
Why calls...she was slowly going to turn into a recluse at this rate,
Hi Grace,
Simple hi and try to not almost laugh but she got it,
Hey. What's this about the news spreading thing? Who gave you "word"?
Grace
Take a breath,
I apparently know more weres then I thought. Asha told one of them and so they got in touch with me and the long of the short there are about...four more weres that I know of that know I'm infected and a psychic and yea I guess news of infections can travel pretty fast in that community if the person who did it also abandons the one who they infected,
she was chewing on her thumb now as she spoke, pacing now.
This. Was. Bad.

So you're... talking to four... what? Weres?
Well they've all messaged me and unless I want to shut my phone off and be wholly unreachable, yes.
Gosh her own head was spinning,
Also no, they don't know about anything but...if it was dangerous before its even more so now and I really am torn on even letting this happen because that will make how many weres pissed off and knowing that I know about them?
she was pissed still at how many weres knew of her being a psychic without her knowledge :/
So. They were dealing with a girl who was talking to four "wheres." Because she wouldn't ignore calls and texts.

Grace felt such fucking tension in her chest that it seemed like her ribs might crack. She took a moment to stare furiously at the floor, seething. Trying to pull back. How the fuck has she fallen in with them so fast?

Who are they? Names. Where they're at. What they look like.

This was a fucking test, and she sure as fuck hoped Blair passed it.
Could she just fall into a hole right now? She wanted to fall into a hole right now and hide like a clam because talking about who each were was went against so many things inside her. She didn't even like outing Asha but that was a wholly different situation.
God...I can't. I can't do that to them...I know Asha gave me the short end of the damn straw here and that you and Rika are also trying to help but how much of an ass would that make me if I outed all of them? They aren't bad, they aren't trying to kill me but...I can't do that to them. I was pissed off myself hearing that Asha told who knows how many people I was a psychic and no one needs to feel that...so no...I can't tell you I'm sorry.
Oh god she actually swore o.o that felt weird and she felt like she needed to gargle soap.
That told her a lot.

It told her that she'd rushed into this. Put her faith in someone who was already a lost cause. And she'd put Rika in danger, too.

Good fucking thing they hadn't gone to Rika's house. Good fucking thing she didn't even know their last names. Because how long until she told the shifters what psychics could undo? Would she and Rika be on the list next?

Grace's face burned with a rare shame. She decided she wouldn't be shitty about it, even though all of her wanted to lash out and tear Blair to pieces.

This girl was a goner before Grace found her. She was mostly upset that she'd put a real friend in danger, too.

Aight.

A start. She took a deep breath in and huffed it out.

This ain't gonna work. So. Good luck with everything. Hope they're as cool as they say.
Blair felt it, she also felt her stomach knot up and her head hang as she felt worse all over again but she wasn't the sort of person who did that, who told things that wasn't her business telling.
Its...not a matter of cool, it's a matter of that I don't want to be like the ones who will out a psychic just because they place the danger label on them...I understand...I do. I'm sorry...I just don't want to be like the ones who out others because they can, it's not me...
she felt like a heel, she felt sick but also numb now as she wanted to curl into a ball but she couldn't, she wouldn't even do that to another psychic.
Thank you though...for everything...for what both you and Rika did...I find any other psychics can I send them your way?
That was a lot of talk.

Maybe if Grace hadn't had to pry this from her, she'd feel better about it. But more than once, Blair had tried to turn the conversation away from her. Tried to keep it secret.

Deep breath in. Huff it out. Be chill, Grace. Be chill.

Yeah. That'd be cool. Stay safe.
Grace
Safe, that was a word and one that had her just going a bit quiet,
Alright, I'll try... you and Rika be safe too please...Just...thank you again,
she'd tell her and hang up. She would haul up in the bathroom after this phone call for a bit.