River Rock Hotspot Here's your sign

Fit wrapped in a robe

There were some occasions when the woman just wanted to relax and soak in some warmth into her body; this place was one of those nice hot soaks that allowed for private rooms and she was all for that.

As she got her robe on, she twirled and pinned her hair up and while doing that she missed the sign that said occupied and walked into one of the rooms. The steam wafted around her, the vampire not even breathing so she smelt nothing as she pinned her hair up and dropped her robe. She'd drape it over a chair before starting to step into the water with a relaxed sighing sound at the heat touching her ankles.
Rocco was the unfortunate occupant of the private hot springs room. Having cut a class to sneak here while the boy in his dorm rested, He was trying to catch up on sleep. Staying up all night to dreamscape his 'boyfriend' really had him feeling zapped.

When the door opened, he was half asleep, and it took him a moment to realize a lady was stepping in, UNDRESSING, and stepping into the water.

"Occupato!" He spoke quickly, his naturally angry-looking grey eyes glaring up under his brows. Rocco had the unfortunate bone structure that always made him look very angry, pouty even.
Kesi stopped mid-step into the hot spring, her head tilting a bit as she looked and saw a young man soaking in here. Her head turned to the door and then to him and gave a small laugh.

"I do believe your sign fell off of the door then, " she said as she took a small inhale and caught that sweet sweet scent.

Oh. Should she even dare? It was tempting and out of instinct, she already was trying to lock eyes with the rather unhappy gentleman; at least she decided to wear a swim suit tonight!
Well, he couldn't just stare at an indecent lady so his face turned away.

"Siete tutti irragionevolmente noiosi--" He spoke angrily under his breath, "You cannot read, huh? If it lie on floor? Magically it means nothing?" He was naturally a bit on the aggressive side, despite how breakable he appeared. He was tall, but very thin looking, only making his angry, grey eyes pop.

T: You are all unreasonably dull

Kesi looked at him and sat on the edge then, not wholly entering the pool of water now as she knew she'd been insulted by this young man. "You know...if you are going to insult me please just say it to my face and not hide behind Italian, " she told him simply, her tone still easy going and not at all flustered.

She could snap him like a twig if she desired.

"If it is on the floor, I do not look there for a sign, nisf alkhifa " she told him smoothly, not at all letting her tone give away what she was saying to him.

T: Nitwit

Where the stranger was careful to watch her tone, Rocco was not so smart. His head tilted back challengingly, so what if she was older, he didn't have to listen to anyone-he was an adult.

"I do not hide behind my words, I called you-" Oh, but the poor exchange student didn't quite know the right word for it in English and that only made him angry, "Non sfidarmi." He grumbled at her.

Should he play a trick on her?

Surely she deserved it!

His eyes faded to a deep maroon and the water began to run red. The real version of Rocco would remain seated in place, not visible to the strange lady. All she would see was the water changing colors and Rocco disappearing under the surface. He did not, however, realize her supernatural status, so he didn't think to hide his scent.

T: Do not challenge me.

Kesi let a brow lift at his challenging tone; oh sweet child, you did not intimidate her at all with your words. "Nor do I...do you want to know what I called you? " she asked, her tone sweet and relaxed as one leg crossed over the other and she leaned on her knees.

The sudden illusion that swept across her vision was met with a raised brow.

Oh, he wanted to play games with her and this one was cute. Smirking a little bit, she still stared right at where he had been.

"Bravo...you made the water red; is that all you can do? " she asked curiously. Oh how she wanted to show off her own gifts but she was waiting him out until he locked eyes with her. Good thing for them both is that she was a patient hunter in these situation.
She saw right through his tricks and he decided to up the game, letting the water fade back to normal and creating two fake versions of himself, keeping himself concealed.

Angrily, he glared.

"I do not care what you call me, you are psychic, no?" Demanding answers, because he was the demanding type!
Ah there were his eyes and she just let the smile stay on her face as she stared into his as she dropped into the water. Casually she spoke now, "Sawf tadaeuni 'uteam mink " but even then, her magic did not take yet and she did not get his compliance. Oh well, she had other chances to try.

"Yes, I sensed your aura easily enough, " she told him as she moved to stand in front of him and not his clone; the clone did not smell as sweet as he did truthfully. Standing here, she let him see the molten gold of her eyes before they faded back hazel.

Suggestion failsauce
T: You will let me feed from you

So she was psychic, but the way she was able to stare at this invisible form angered him so the clone pounced at her.

It wouldn’t be able to take damage-merely falling right through her like a phantom as he put no real weight into his illusion.

"You should leave-you’re a pervert, no?" he scowled in his invisible form, "sneak in here to take advantage of boys."
Kesi was very entertained by the little tantrum he was throwing; even tossing his illusion at her which only served to pounce through her and land silently in the water.

"I will leave but lan tuharik eadalatan hataa 'aqul kalimat shams " she told him, her eyes staring right into his as if she was studying his soul right now. He would feel her magic lock in on him and she had a rather content smile on her face now as she'd let that realization hit him.

Suggestion Success!
T: You will not move a muscle until I say the word sun

She made no move to leave, still staring at him despite his invisibility, chanting strange words he did not understand.

Fine, if she wanted to play mean, he'd play mean.

Rocco reappeared, trying to speak an angry insult, but found he couldn't! Assuming it was a psychic trick, Rocco switched to his second ability, forcing the person in front of him into a deep sleep. Angry, he felt he couldn't move a single muscle, his limbs slowly sinking further into the water.

He'd let her sink to the bottom for a while, maybe let her drown, or long enough that whatever psychic power she was using would lift from him.

HIT on Deadsleep.

With him still as can be, she smiled a bit. Since they were playing around in water, she bit her finger and moved in close to him, pinching his cheeks to open his mouth to tilt his head back and let her rather foul blood drip down his tongue and the back of his throat. She'd stop once his mouth was rather coated in the viscus blood.

There, wasn't she being nice when he'd been nothing but a prick to her? With her little offering of life saving blood given, she intended to pull him to her body so that she could feed from him but instead, she found her world turning black and her body sinking down into the water. Her hand would tug him slightly with her but she was perfectly dead slept in the water.

This, truly, would not bother the vampire as she slumped to the bottom not needing to breathe and resting there for a short time until his pushing magic wore off.

2 to 3 posts, dead sleep snoozing!

He wanted to call her a freak when she bit her finger, but he quickly realized why. Everything happened in a blur, holding onto their sleep the best he could as he was dragged into the water.

Panic engulfed him as all the pieces were put together, this was no psychic, this was some vampire looking for a meal.

Rocco would've held the sleep move, but the moment they slipped under the surface and he STILL could not move, he realized it was either drowning or letting himself become a snack so he let go.

As quickly as he could, he released it, letting her snap awake.
The darkness that was placed on her was quick to fade away as she lay at the bottom. It must not have been long as her eyes opened up and her head turned from side to side until she saw that cheeky psychic who must have some sort of power over the mind to throw her into a dead sleep suddenly.

She blinked a little and reached for him in the water, pulling his rather lifeless body towards her so that he could see her face clearly. The normally calm and collected woman had an air of danger around her now, her hazel eyes narrowed on him as she gripped his arm and then wagged her finger in front of his face in a scolding motion.

It could have been so quick and easy but he had to go and pull this.

She'd not let him surface yet. Kesi held him like this for a moment in the water, angry over the cheek of this psychic.

Warning 1 of keeping him under ze watah

He was trapped.

Even after he gave in and removed the sleep on her, he still could no move, sinking until he was laying at the bottom of the gross bathhouse.

His only reprieve was found in his side effects, only slightly dulling the pain of drowning, he felt like he was dreaming. However, fear trickled into his grey eyes as he was seized by the awoken vampire. She glared with ferocity and Rocco was powerless.

He was going to die here.
The fear in his eyes was enough for her; she wasn't cruel though this moment could easily be described as such since she'd not intended for him to even come close to drowning if he'd behaved. Instead, she let the water seep into his lungs through his nose and mouth, letting him feel the torture that he had intended to place upon her if she had just been a psychic who needed to breathe to survive.

Kesi waited until that fear grew in his eyes, the possible realization that he could drown right here and now with no one to help him expect the one he tried to drown.

After hearing another one of his heartbeats in her ears, she stood up fully and moved him to an edge, leaning him halfway forward and smacking his back to let the water rush from his mouth as she kept him up from the water.

"Foolish psychic...this could have been avoided if you did not try to drown me. I am still going to feed from you then I will let you go, " Kesi told him, the warmth and playfulness in her voice gone as she'd angle him so that he could look her in the eyes if he agreed to what she said.
He was drowning.

No side effect would conceal the painful sensation of sulfur spring water invading his lungs, taking away any chance he had for survival. He had fully intended to glare at her until the very end, and it would be easy to argue that he did, given his natural facial expression.

Rocco would die afraid, simply because he simply did not know how to say no to a challenge.

As he felt blackness creep into his vision, Rocco was pulled out of the water and beckoned with heavy blows to his spine to upheave the warm water.

Unconcious, but still very much alive, Rocco would not put up a fight--not that he could with the suggestion firmly in place.
Kesi let him cough and get the water out, her hand working his back to help him get it all out of his system and when he looked at least alive and not some drowned rat, she lifted up his arm to expose his inner wrist to herself.

She was not interested in the intimacy of his neck, his wrist would be perfect.

Without much ceremony, she bit down on his wrist, her fangs piercing his skin easily and then his warm psychic blood flooding her mouth. His blood was filled with adrenaline and endorphins from nearly growing; that alone made the taste of his blood all the better! She rarely indulged and today she was going to.

Soft sounds left her as she made long slow drags from his vein in his wrist, one hand holding his shoulder so that he didn't slip back in the water while the other held his wrist steady against her mouth as she drank from him. The drugged sensation was exhilarating, her head growing light and her body tingling with its own life as she drank a little more than she normally would have. At least for him she was a neat and tidy biter, no mess leaving her mouth as she drank.
Rocco came to dangling precariously out of the water by his arm, with his head tilted downward with gravity, he couldn't tell he was being made into some measly meal.

Hazy, unable to move, unable to see what she was doing, he just gave in.

His large grey eyes closed again, floating somewhere between consciousness and a dream.
Kesi drank from him, taking her time until her body felt the flush of warmth rushing through her body. It was soothing to feel human again; at least briefly. When she took her fill, she'd lap at the wound she'd made on his wrist and just let him go now for a moment.

She was floating, enjoying an out of body experience, a smile on her face as she sighed happily. Her body felt wonderful, her mind; even her anger was soothed from him thinking that he could drown her as well. It mattered little, he would not die forever with her blood running through his body now; the bite mark healing rather well would prove that.

Moving in front of him, she sat him up, her hand on the side of his face as she tried to get him to look at her, "Would you like to live forever? You mmm have such fire...and stubbornness in you that you'd do well if it was a path you'd want, " she asked him, her head tilting to the side a little as her words slurred a little from her drunkenness.
Rocco wasn't able to see clearly, his vision having faded between nearly drowning and now being sucked dry. His body tilted and tumbled in every direction she moved him, the chill of her hand was the only way he knew she was still there. So unlike the warm water that surrounded him, her cool hand guided his face to hers and he blinked.

Their facial expressions softened, and his eyes almost looked blue when he wasn't so angry.

To live forever?

She was offering him eternity?

If he could speak, he would've said yes, but instead, his head lulled to the side.
Kesi watched as his head lolled to the side and she smiled a little bit, "Sun, " she whispered the word that would free him to be able to move around once more and speak his mind to her.

"Is that a yes to my offer? If so I will need to give you a little more of my blood just to make sure you are reborn into this life," she told him, her common sense voice dulled out by the high of psychic blood.

Would she have to deal with the consequences of this later? Yes, but she was far too drunk and high to truly care about that at the moment. He would not be the first she's sired in her long life.
She spoke magic again and he felt his body move with free will again. Still, drowsy from his near-death experience, he was surprised he was coming around already--was it the blood she shoved into his mouth?

Delusional, "Mi offri la vita eterna, certo, lo voglio, certo, stringerò la mano al diavolo. Quale sarà quel prezzo?" He mumbled, sounding nearly drunk as he sat up, righting his head straight on, incapable of speaking a common tongue.

His head lulled back.

"I cannot--now, but soon. I am not ready." He explained, his grey eyes hazily falling around the room, truly affected by the blood loss and near drowning.

He couldn't say yes yet, but he pined to just agree.

There were too many things he needed to do first.

T: You offer me eternal life, of course, I want it, of course, I'll shake the hand of the devil. What will be that price?

Kesi was still rather drugged and loopy but she could see he could not be trusted to stay in the water without hurting himself. So, she moved close to let him just lean into her while allowing her own head to loll back as he spoke more beautiful Italian to her. She caught bits and pieces; enough to understand that he did wish for this.

Perhaps it was a good thing.

"That is alright...my offer will not change....mmm I can promise a smooth transition...and to teach you how to hone those incredible talents of yours better, " she told him softly, a soft humming in her voice as she just let the sensations roll over her. It felt so nice to not really be in her body while still being there at the same time.
He was grateful that she pulled him closer so he would not slip beneath the surface again. There was a tiredness still invading his brain, lulling him into a slumber that had him feeling as if the warm water posed no threat to him.

She offered him eternal life.

It hammered home again, even more grateful that she said she would offer it to him AGAIN in the future. Did that mean he already had the power to change? She had pressed blood into his mouth before he knocked her out, had he already taken that forever 'pill'?

Questions swirled in him, but for now, he just nodded softly, entirely subdued by the strangeness of this entire situation.
Kesi let the young man lean into her, her arm wrapping around him to keep him up and steady while she floated and zoned in and out of her high. It was an incredible sensation to lounge in the warm water lapping at her legs and waist.

It wasn't too long sadly when she really came to her senses more, feeling her surroundings more and the realization that the psychic next to her was quit drained and out of sorts.

Hell.

She recalled his drowning attempt on her and then her nearly allowing it; oh what a lovely incident she could have made. Closing her eyes for a moment, she thought and came to the conclusion she did owe it to the psychic to make sure he'd get home safely.

"I do apologize for taking too much...it is rare that someone angers me and you did but I am still sorry...can I call you an uber and send some nutrition to your home for you? " she asked her tone back to that gentleness it had been before.
He had made her angry, and as dizzy he felt, he still managed a small smirk; he’d heard that before—how many vampires had he angered in his short life span. It made him feel a big invincible, although this had been the closest he had come to getting murdered.

Unless, he had been? His head was still a bit fuzzy, details he’d remember later… he hadn’t died, right?

"No-I’ll be moving soon-" he reassured soon, "How will I find you again, no? When I am ready?"
Kesi gave a small nod, wondering what he meant by that but not wanting to pry too much on that but she was curious.

A small smile lifted to her lips, "I will give you my cell phone number and you call me and we go from there- though it may help if I knew your name so that I knows it's you when you call, " she asked the psychic. She'd have to let Samiel know what was going on with this one; if he chooses this path. If not, all was good and it would be chalked down to an interesting meal.
"Giosuè," he mumbled with instinct, not quite a lie, it was merely his middle name.

Rocco naturally hoarded his identity, always careful of danger, he liked to think he was always a step ahead of everyone.

"What do they call you," He asked, starting to regain his senses.
"Giosuè " she said with a small nod to that. She'd be hard pressed to forget that name.

"Kesi...its the name I've chosen this time around, " she told him with a small smirk at that. In truth, she's always kept her first name but her last name was always changing but he didn't need to know that.
She could have used whatever name, there was a good chance he'd still find a way to muddle it with how drowsy he felt. The boy, grateful he had something nearby to cover himself with, slowly dragged himself completely out of the water, drying his hair slowly.

Once he felt dry and stable enough to walk, he found his phone near the edge by the door and brought it to her.

He really did expect to turn, if he hadn't already begun the process already.

Kesi had offered him unimaginable power, and it was all Rocco could do to stop himself from asking her right now. He craved a stronger form, something not so breakable as a human, and with his powers? Who could stop him once he transitioned.

"There is someone I must speak first with, then I will call? Your offer will stand time, no?" He asked in a slightly clearer voice, his Italian accent thick.
Kesi was glad to see him recovering, the elder vampire pulling herself easily from the waters and pulling on her robe to tie around herself as her now wet hair trickled down her back.

Lovely, she was going to need to rewash it when she got home.

"It will stand but I have to make you aware...I turn you, I will need you to listen to me. I have been alive for over two thousand years and if you wish to live as long as I, you will do so...do you agree? " she asked him, turning her attention to him as she'd take his phone and put her name in and number as promised.
He could live forever, but only if he listened to her? That felt like a catch, like something he should've thought harder about, but instead he simply nodded. Taking the phone back the moment he was offered it again, he only gave her one more glance.

A smile was appearing on his lips, harboring a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Did she know who she just offered immortality to?

"I agree," and for the moment, he really meant it. He'd throw himself into a fire if it meant he'd rise up as an eternal beast.

"I should go." There was much to do, many things to prepare, Rocco was backing up with his towel wrapped firmly and disappearing out of the private bath house.

This would not be the last she ever saw of Rocco Giosuè Mariano.
Kesi nodded, "I will hold you to your word, " she told him, her tone a mix of kindness but also a warning. He crossed her, she had no problems burying him in a tomb since she did not take betrayals well.

With a bob of her head, she waved him on, "Remember to eat when you get a moment, " she called after him as she went and sat down to rub her temples.

Why did she get the feeling she just handed a child a dangerous toy? Shaking that off, it would be fine and she was now in need of going home to allow herself to read a good book.