Pine Peak Sanctuary (sleuth only) sooooo
Color Indra slightly jealous after finding out that Natasha was second and Locke was an ambassador. He knew he'd left. He knew there'd been the little hiccup with Catriona. But Indra was feeling jealous that Cliff hadn't come to him for talks of any roles within the group. He wanted to help; felt that he was worthy enough of doing something within the group. So, on a day he knew Cliff would be at the cabin, he made his way over for a visit. Maybe Natasha and Locke had asked. Maybe that was how groups worked. He wouldn't blame Cliff for his lack of proactivity. But he was still jealous. :(

He had no idea if Cliff had eaten yet or not, but to be on the safe side, Indra had picked up about a dozen tacos from one of the food trucks in Alameda before heading over. It was a hot day and his truck's AC finally died, so it wasn't like the tacos would be cold by the time he got from Alameda to the sanctuary. He strolled in, crate of tacos carried in both hands. "Hey Cliff!" he called out. "I come bearing tacos!" Wow. What a good pun. Indra chuckled to himself.
He smelled the tacos before he saw the bear holding them. He'd sensed Indra's approach, of course, and so he made himself less busy as for the second time in a short amount of time, he was visited in his very official office. Cliff reclined in his seat, hands drumming excitedly on the desk as Indra entered. "My birthday's in March, and it's too early for Christmas, so what have I done to earn this gift?" He teased. That wasn't to say he wasn't absolutely willing to accept the gift.
Indra grinned at the bear king as he came in and plopped down across from him, gently setting the taco crates on the man's desk since they were, after all, containing precious cargo. He slid one crate over to Cliff as he pulled one closer to him, waiting to open it until he answered the question. "It's around lunchtime and I'm dropping by to interrupt. Least I could do was bring tacos." Made sense to him, anyway. Also, maybe the tacos were a slight ploy to be on Cliff's good side heading into the conversation, not that Indra felt he was on Cliff's bad side or anything.
"A true diplomat." He admired, taking the tray of tacos closer to himself. But Indra was here for more than just tacos, so he waved a hand as he prized the first one from the carton. "You weren't interrupting much, by the way. What's up?"
Indra grinned and set into his own tacos. He hesitated for a moment on how to phrase what he wanted to say. Deciding to just completely leave out the part where he was kinda jealous about everything, he just went into what he wanted: "I want to be involved more with the sleuth. You know, like how Natasha's the second and Locke is the ambassador." He bit into a taco then, to help with some of the nerves he was feeling.
It wasn't exactly what he was expecting! Not to say he didn't think it was something that could appeal to Indra. But, maybe he'd gotten comfortable with the idea that if anyone wanted a role, then they would ask about it. He didn't like to try and suggest things. Only with Maxine, and that conversation had had layers. Anyway, he was delighted by Indra's willingness. Felt good that he wanted to delve deeper into the Sleuth after his disappearance.

"Great!" He accepted openly. "Did you have something in mind?"
Indra was glad to see that Cliff was enthusiastic about him wanting to be more of a part of the sleuth. He grinned happily, finished chewing the taco in his mouth, and nodded.

"You remember- back before the group- it was me, you, Natasha and Riley? And me and you were gonna do a full moon shift with the girls since they were new? I really enjoyed just helping like that. I think I’d like being kinda like there for new weres or new people to the sleuth."
Cliff listened to the recollection, working to keep his smile from falling at the mention of Riley. Really, he wished he could just forget her entirely, but that wasn't how it worked. That wasn't the point, anyway. Indra liked helping. Liked being there for new people. It didn't even have to be new Sleuth members, really.

"Yeah, and you're doing real good with Amira." He commented, nodding.

"I think that fits with you." He added. "As long as you're not planning on bringing in a ton of new folks so you don't get bored." A wink. Haha. Please don't do that, Indra :)
The comment about Amira brought a smile to his face. He was glad that was recognized too. Maybe it was a bit of a weird relationship, but he liked helping her. He liked being the big brother he never got to be.

The next part would've had him choking on a taco if he'd hadn't already finished the bite he'd taken. He gave a nervous laugh. "Yeah, I don't plan on ever doing anything like that. Only new people I'd bring in would be people I found out wandering around. Kinda like how you found me."
Cliff nodded. Of course, he didn't think Indra would actually do that. He refused to think about the human girl he'd been dating. That was over now, so no need to worry.

"Yeah, that's ideal. I think you'll be good at this, man." He agreed. There wasn't really a ceremony to this. So he just willed it in his mind. There was a small shift in the shimmer around Indra, but Cliff was beginning to think that was just something only a King could sense. Just another layer to the aura that made up Indra.
Indra grinned. This had certainly been easier than he thought. Why he figured Cliff was upset with him over Catriona when the whole Catriona situation wasn't even a problem anymore was beyond him now.

The man relaxed further into the chair with his tacos. "Well, guess we can just chat about whatever and enjoy these tacos now," he said with a grin.
"You're promoted immediately." He joked, and dug into the tacos.